Adam Smith in Hospital ????

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was up at the Blue Diamond tonight and some of the guy's were saying that Adam Smith was in a car accident on his way home from the Derby and his girlfriend got hit by another car after the accident when she stepped out on the road and was killed.

I certainly hope this is not true. Adam I was told was in the hospital with a broken ankle.

I spoke to Adam at a tournament about a month ago and he's one of the nicest guy's in the pool world that I've ever met.

I will pray that this story is not true.

If anybody knows anything about this please post.

Thanks - Tommyd1

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I actually just heard the same thing. Trying to gather more info now.

Mike

I was up at the Blue Diamond tonight and some of the guy's were saying that Adam Smith was in a car accident on his way home from the Derby and his girlfriend got hit by another car after the accident when she stepped out on the road and was killed.

I certainly hope this is not true. Adam I was told was in the hospital with a broken ankle.

I spoke to Adam at a tournament about a month ago and he's one of the nicest guy's in the pool world that I've ever met.

I will pray that this story is not true.

If anybody knows anything about this please post.

Thanks - Tommyd1

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I just read something about it on Facebook. Adam needs surgery on his leg, and Nikki has passed away. Very sad.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
horrible news. I don't know Adam, but have been told he's a very good guy. Condolences to him and his girlfriends' family.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's terrible. I can't imagine how he is feeling right now. You forget how fast life can end sometimes.

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info guy's.

This is really horrible news.

Please pray for all involved, especially Adams girlfriend.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
This is pretty horrible news.

I don't know Adam or his girlfriend, but if anyone is close with him and there is any financial assistance needed (medical or funeral) I would be happy to contribute, as I am sure many others on here would.

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so sorry Adam......
I did not know your girl friend, but found a picture of her and you:

_MG_1417.jpg

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is beyond sad. My condolences to Nicole's family & friends. Adam was very attentive to that young lady and it was quite obvious he cared a lot about her. I hope he has some friends or family with him at the hospital as I'm sure he is devastated.

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tragic News !

Condolences to Adam for his loss & to Nikki's family & friends...thought's & prayers to all !

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
OMG, this is horrible news. :( I am shocked and saddened! I pray Adam will be okay physically and mentally soon. I know it will take time - I feel for what he is going through. :(

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's terrible. My condolences to all of the people affected by this tragedy.

stouter2386

how about the 5 out ?
Silver Member
i was lucky enough to meet adam a few weeks ago at a local tourny in michigan, like always nicole was with adam giving him all the support he could ever need, ive seen nicole many times around town and never saw her with out a smile on her face, this is truly a tragic moment for the pool world and adam.