Million Dollar Shoot-Out still on.....

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
MillionShootout.gif

The $1,000,000 9-Ball Shootout is getting close!

Get in on the action!
This event is definitely going to happen, so if any of you have been wondering - here is your answer. Our anticipated turnout was 200 players originally, and we are still hoping for that. As of now, over 140 players have signed up on our website, expressing their interest in playing... However, we understand that this may not happen the first year, but either way we will have an event with a big payout! We have posted some different scenarios on our website, be sure to check it out. Keep in mind, this event will happen. Even if we only get 10 players, then 10 players will play for a piece of $50,000.

We have the venue, dates, and equipment scheduled:
Valley Forge Convention Center, King of Prussia, PA.
August 6-10, 2008
Diamond Professional 9' Tables with Simonis 860 Cloth - the Best for the Best!

New Feature! Sponsor a player, or get sponsored...
We realize that there are many great players out there who may not have the cash required to get in, well - now, they can still play! We have devised a system for potential sponsors/backers to get involved... If you are a potential sponsor/poolroom/company that would like to get a player in the event, Allen Hopkins Productions will broker the transaction for you...

You choose your player, Allen Hopkins will personally contact them and inform them of your intent... If the player accepts, you pay their entry directly to Allen Hopkins Productions. You are not responsible for anything other than entry fees. Any monies distributed will come directly from Allen Hopkins Productions, you will get your share directly from us, and the player will get theirs! Check out our site for more info, this is a great way to get involved... you can get a piece of great players around the world... This is the nuts, be sure to look into this!

And many thanks to the places around the world that have had qualifiers...
and thanks to the places that have tried. We now this system is new and unproven, but we know it will work...We have some exciting plans for the future, including 13 week programs for poolrooms.

There will be last minute qualifiers at the Valley Forge Expo Center...
Be sure to keep checking the website for more information, or keep an eye on your inbox as we will be sending out more announcements as the event draws closer...

Allen.jpg
Allen Hopkins

whatsupsport

See it, aim it, shoot it.
Someons take this down

This is becoming silly. The million dollar shootout is never going to happen. Please AZB take this thread down.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I already did happen, I was there! It was more like the $60,000 shoot out, if I remember correctly. I think they only got like 12 players or so.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Amazing this thread Title is still around, yet the Mosconi Cup is going on as we speak and there is NO specific chat area for it, why?