New shaft by Meucci

madfox

I love pool ...
Silver Member
11.25 seems so small.It is for snooker ? No info regarding the construction of the shaft.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Per the ad: "This shaft has a whopping 150+ per cent less delection than all other brands, all other dimensions, and all other tapers."

150% less? Not very good math. 100% less would be zero. I guess these shafts go beyond zero deflection and propel the cue ball in the direction of the english rather than in the opposite direction!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It looks like a cone ...
probably zero deflection, but I wonder about what can be done with the cue ball

Last edited:

hitandapick

i like pie
Silver Member
leary

im so put off by the thought of trying anything new that is meucci.
when i first started playing i fell into the hype of the black dot. that thing tossed the ball more than a normal shaft did. the ferrule melted when i had a new tip put on it. after a year of sitting in my acoustic guitar room were i keep my 1940 martin and 1952 kay arch top. the hole cue warped. the butt by a half inch and the shaft was starting to look more like a C. it was so out it could not be spun on a layth. so im guessing it was out by more then 3 inches.
i would try this new shaft. but only if it were free and a replacment for the cue meucci never fixed for me.

KidColumbus

Registered
Ill just stick to my ob 2 :).. i bought a 500 dollar meucci when i was 13 years old, well it was a gift haah
it had the black dot which warped after a year and the pin was bent when i got it. point is ill never buy another meucci product again. unless it was free haha

hitandapick

i like pie
Silver Member
Ill just stick to my ob 2 :).. i bought a 500 dollar meucci when i was 13 years old, well it was a gift haah
it had the black dot which warped after a year and the pin was bent when i got it. point is ill never buy another meucci product again. unless it was free haha

i concer with you feelings here. im sticking with a regular shaft. i kinda like the defection. you can use it.