scruggssneaky010.jpg

scruggssneaky011.jpg

scruggssneaky013.jpg

scruggssneaky014.jpg

Last edited:

jay_bob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That does not look like Rosewood to me.....I have a rosewood TS sneaky....just my opinion......then again the pics are not very good.

Oops...sorry dude....when your said rose wood I thought of my TS stick...rose color...but actually after further review...it would be considered "purple heart". that's a nice stick someone should pick it up...how old is it? I bought mine new in 93' or 94'

Last edited:

2cool2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Rosewood

jay_bob, there are about 150 different species of rosewood. Just because your cue doesn't look exactly like the one offered, doesn't mean it's not rosewood. Poor way to start off your first post, no?

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
jay_bob, there are about 150 different species of rosewood. Just because your cue doesn't look exactly like the one offered, doesn't mean it's not rosewood. Poor way to start off your first post, no?

got to love the new guys with one post and no Itrade jumping on someone's sale thread... BTW nice cue with a great price!

Last edited:

1/2Brain

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jaydog468, why are you dogging jay_bob, his got the right to express his opinion. Every one has a starting point, as matter of fact your's is less than a year ago, that makes you a NEW GUY also. A TS sneaky has great demand, Tim could have made it out of plywood and it would have a following.(Tim & Mike are not making any more), therefore, what Jay_bob posted is not going to harm the sale. After last week end , instead of putting Jay_bob down, maybe you should direct it toward your COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
TS-sp

Nice cue, have 1 just older with lots of payoffs for me... For a sp this cue plays strong, as was said great sly rd monster...funny, my finish also had worn down at butt sleeve too.? Having bob dzuricky do refinish as u mentioned, actually contemplating it. Why put money into a player for it's looks-imho...unless it bothers u or Ur play. Doesn't bother me, nice cue, looks like house pipe hits like a monster. Also curious, not sayn it's not cuz Woods come in all grades of figure, mine looks just like yours but used and you say it's rosewood for sure? Yours? Figure they look so identical, that would make me happy...also been looking for either new shaft or predator pre-cat or original 314 if u have that in same pin let me know? Either way nice cue, great cue/player and don't make em anymore....some1 should scoop it up and the older shafts of his like u have play nice. GL W-Sale and let me know on shaft, pred. And or radial pin orTyiginal or pre-cat. Typical pin for cog, Josey, barnhart. Ty and let me know, again great playing cue.

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Nice cue, have 1 just older with lots of payoffs for me... For a sp this cue plays strong, as was said great sly rd monster...funny, my finish also had worn down at butt sleeve too.? Having bob dzuricky do refinish as u mentioned, actually contemplating it. Why put money into a player for it's looks-imho...unless it bothers u or Ur play. Doesn't bother me, nice cue, looks like house pipe hits like a monster. Also curious, not sayn it's not cuz Woods come in all grades of figure, mine looks just like yours but used and you say it's rosewood for sure? Yours? Figure they look so identical, that would make me happy...also been looking for either new shaft or predator pre-cat or original 314 if u have that in same pin let me know? Either way nice cue, great cue/player and don't make em anymore....some1 should scoop it up and the older shafts of his like u have play nice. GL W-Sale and let me know on shaft, pred. And or radial pin orTyiginal or pre-cat. Typical pin for cog, Josey, barnhart. Ty and let me know, again great playing cue.

Did you happen to notice that this FS Thread was from January 2010???