Billiards Manual - Three Cushion Vol. 1

ProfessorQBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billiards Manual - Three Cushion Vol. 1 ORDER NOW! 901 756-2594
After years of efforts to satisfy the high standards of the author we are pleased to offer this long-awaited translation into English. 
The discipline of Three-Cushion, considered by many to be the highest form of carom billiards, is explained, analyzed and discussed in great depth, supported by more than 800 graphic illustrations.
The book can serve as a training guide for the novice, as well as a reference manual for the advanced player. It addresses all elementary components of the game, and also presents innovative solutions to difficult positions.
Sound technical advice is offered, and intelligent sport psychology is discussed, combining in a work designed to improve every serious three-cushion player’s game. CLICK ON LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
http://professorqball.com/?p=5428

Attachments

• Billiards Manual cover.jpg
    Billiards Manual cover.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,490
Last edited:

Fox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally

it looks good!,

I 'll definitely need it! I'll call you next week,
Thanks Paul.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Book

This is by far the best 3C'S BOOK ever writen. The knowlege about Tickies on pages 233-234-235 is worth the price of the book. All I can say is it will give you so much information about the great game you,ll have trouble putting it down. A lasting investment that will never stop giving.

kilby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is very much worth noting that this translation, done by Medford's own Alfred Wenzl, is the second attempt to translate this work into English. We all have Alfred to thank for an excellent achievement. (Medford Elks Lodge, incidentally, is hosting the 48th edition of its huge 3-C tournament the last week of Sep. Spots are still available in the 60-person field. Contact me, kilby@caromcues.com, if you want to attend. There is no prize money for this fun event, just 15 matches over a week, golf, food, and war stories shared by some of the best players from around the country.)

17andOUT

This is by far the best 3C'S BOOK ever writen. The knowlege about Tickies on pages 233-234-235 is worth the price of the book. All I can say is it will give you so much information about the great game you,ll have trouble putting it down. A lasting investment that will never stop giving.

Mr.FastEddieF; I'm really curious, How can you claim this is the, "best 3C book ever written". Have you read every 3C book ever written?, did you read every page of this book to make your assumption?, or just pages 233,234 and 235 on one of the simplest shots in 3 cushion billiards. My little sister can make a tickey shot.

On the other hand, what are your qualifications to make such a broad statement, are you are 3C player?, what is your caliber of play?, is it such that you can be so bold as to diminish all other works on 3 cushion play. I would really like to know what you base your opinion on. Is it REAL knowledge or just an idle reader's thoughts.

I'm really not attacking you personally, because I don't know, just your BOLD statements.

LOL; 17andOUT!:confused:

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Book

Hi 17and out, I've read about 4 other books on 3C'S and they're give alot of info but this book is so far advanced and easy to read. Plus I've seen the greatest players in the world including Bloomdahl,Yaspers and Cauldron and about my game I would say 600-650 average not like the guys who say 800-900 average. Also I heard your little sister name is Mercedes Gonzales.LOL FastEddieF.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This problem one ,if not the only book that show various shots for a table layout of balls.
Dr.Hupper website have been view over many years and one of the best 3C website http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.dreiband-billard.de/eng/

I have correspond with Dr.Hupper a few years back. He even ask me, if I could help translate his book in English. This have been a long passion of Dr. Hupper to get his book/website translated. Well done by Alfred Wenzl.

I will be adding this to my Book Collection.

Yes this will became one of the best 3C book on the market, because of the great amount of materials source that is cover and for its price.

Let not forget, even Robert Byrne wrote an article about some of Dr.Hupper diagrams/Book. http://translate.google.com/transla...q=robert+byrne+on+dr+hupper&hl=en&sa=G&prmd=o

Buy The Book!!!!

Last edited:

17andOUT

Hi 17and out, I've read about 4 other books on 3C'S and they're give alot of info but this book is so far advanced and easy to read. Plus I've seen the greatest players in the world including Bloomdahl,Yaspers and Cauldron and about my game I would say 600-650 average not like the guys who say 800-900 average. Also I heard your little sister name is Mercedes Gonzales.LOL FastEddieF.

Mr.FastEddieF; Maybe your statement should of read, "the best 3c book of the 4 books I've read". Watching top players play live or video is fine for its entertainment value. It takes the mindset of another world-class player to really appreciate what these player's are trying to accomplish at the table. A 600-650 average is normal for American players, I understand there are only 12 or so that average 900 or better. As far as my little sister, the only REALLY good women player is Therese Klompehouwer from Holland, she is a 950-1.10 average. I don't know Mercedes Gonzales. I believe I covered everything

17andOUT!

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Book

MR.17andout,Just to let you know the 4 other BOOKS are MISTER100 by Ray Ceulemans,Bob byrnes,William Hoppe and Secrets Of Three Cushion Billiards byDarrell Paul Martineau All these BOOKS are very INFORMATIVE Do yourself a favor and buy this book . Then give me your opinion because it sounds like your knowlege is just above mine. Also I noticed this is your first and second POSTS not bad for knowing the best woman player and not knowing Mercedes Gonzales who is the BEST WOMAN PLAYER IN THE U.S. ALSO I DON't BELIEVE YOU RAN 17 and OUT. HAHA you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time.FASTEDDIEF.

jjacobson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to know when and if Volume 2 is going to be translated. That one seems to have some chapters on the mental part of the game. Lord knows I need help there! J

17andOUT

MR.17andout,Just to let you know the 4 other BOOKS are MISTER100 by Ray Ceulemans,Bob byrnes,William Hoppe and Secrets Of Three Cushion Billiards byDarrell Paul Martineau All these BOOKS are very INFORMATIVE Do yourself a favor and buy this book . Then give me your opinion because it sounds like your knowlege is just above mine. Also I noticed this is your first and second POSTS not bad for knowing the best woman player and not knowing Mercedes Gonzales who is the BEST WOMAN PLAYER IN THE U.S. ALSO I DON't BELIEVE YOU RAN 17 and OUT. HAHA you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time.FASTEDDIEF.

Mr.FastEddieF; The books that you mention are all fine books on 3cushion billiards, especially "Mister 100". it's my personal favorite. A little difficult to comprehend for the average player. I have already known of Mister Hupper's books for many years, it is not very easy for the average player to ubderstand the intent of his work.

Regarless, if this is my first post or my 300th post, I don't see what bearing that has on my knowing of Mrs, Miss, or Ms. Gonzales, but, I indeed did lookup her record, it appears that She's a 500-600 average player, she can hardly be compaired to Terrie. But, she is the "US Women's Champion".

Mr.FastEddieF, it seems you like to ASSume things about people and things you're not 100%. I never implied I ran any number of 3 cushion billiards, you ASSumed as much. I just thought the username was FUN. I said my comments about your statements on Mr. Hubbers book were not personal, it seems you want to make it such with your, "I don't believe", comment. I won't lower myself to your level!

I see you like to quote other people, Mr. Lincolin I believe, at least you tried to quote one of the most memorable presidents in US history.

17andOUT!

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Book

17 and out,I see you're a real ASSume MAN and what is your average and why hide BEHIND yourA.K.A. what is your name and why are you taking the heat if you can't take the heat get out of the KITCHEN. JUST remember it is my opinion and many others but can you name a better book or you JUST B.S. MR.ASSumeMAN

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Book

I forgot to tell you 17 and out when you brought up THAT ASSSSume MAN B.S. you already couldn't lower youself U R WHAT U R ASSSSume MAN B.S. and again what is your average MR 17 AND OUT I ASSSume it is .400 or maybe .340 I WILL not reply anymore MR. ASSSume MAN

seven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I was on the 3 cushion forum????? 3C players are gentelmen. and dont argue over pety things. we have enough to worry about on the billards table.

yeah.. Volume 2 please. :grin:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
I thought I was on the 3 cushion forum????? 3C players are gentelmen. and dont argue over pety things. we have enough to worry about on the billards table.

yeah.. Volume 2 please. :grin:

Yes Seven-
i also wondered about the ettiquette and manners here- but this shouldn t have anything to do with disciplines- manners like that would just lower everyone in each sport....very sad,

lg and have fun when you guys are back on topics about billiards,
Ingo

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The fact that Paul Frankel [ProfessorQBall] was simply letting us know we could order this book from him, instead of through an European source. Have Been side track by a few azers'.

Paul,is shipping by Media Mail, First Class, or Priority Mail??

What the shipment weight???

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Book

Hi, This is FastEddieF. How would you like to be attacked for giving your opion about a well written book about 3'CS billiards and to help 3'CS players find out much more about the game .For no reason 17 and out who never gave a post attacks me personly and claims it is not a personal attack PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY A PERSON WOULD ATTACK ME FOR GIVING an OPION ON SUCH A WELL WRITTEN BOOK ABOUT 3'CS BILLIARDS. THANKS, FASTEDDIEF.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Book

Hi, This is FastEddieF. How would you like to be attacked for giving your opinon about a well written book about 3'CS billiards and to help 3'CS players find out much more about the game .For no reason 17 and out who never gave a post attacks me personly and claims it is not a personal attack.PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY SUCH A PERSON WOULD ATTACK ME thanks,FASTEDDIEF.