kenny murrell cue

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.8%
652   1   0
kenny murrell cue for sale any reasonable offers

this is a kenneth murrell cue with no logo. The person I purchased this cue from told me it was a kenneth Murrell. I contacted Mr. Murrell and he verified that he made this cue based on pictures I sent him. He also stated that we can send the cue stick to him and he would engrave his initials.

Cue features an ivory ferrule with a medium sniper tip and birdseye maple and 5/16 14 pin ; black and white linen wrap and ivory buttcap the shaft size not sure i thing is a 12m not sure about the weight is like a 19 or 19.5 oz the lenght is 58 1/2 . this cue is straight together and apart looking for $sold obo or trade make me a offer sold

Attachments

• tad 001.jpg
    tad 001.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,177
  • tad 002.jpg
    tad 002.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,145
  • pin 001.jpg
    pin 001.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,130
  • tad 003.jpg
    tad 003.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,026
Last edited:

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Are you sure the buttcap is ivory? From the pics it looks like the grain has a swirl pattern like marble. If it does than the butt cap is made of elforin more than likely. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.8%
652   1   0
Are you sure the buttcap is ivory? From the pics it looks like the grain has a swirl pattern like marble. If it does than the butt cap is made of elforin more than likely. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

I took it to a local cue maker and he told me it is ivory

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Plane Jane Kenny Murrell cue price

This is a great price for Kenny Murrell plane jane cue. I just talk to Kenny M. today, he said his plane jane start around $650.00 with one shafts. Good luck with your sale.

Kenny Koo

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Where are you located? Ivory could be a problem. Also could you forward me the email you got from Kenny Murrell verifying the cue. You said he told you he would initial it, but he signs his cues with his signature, and year I believe. So if we can work this out, for $275, I'll take it.

Last edited:

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.8%
652   1   0
Where are you located? Ivory could be a problem. Also could you forward me the email you got from Kenny Murrell verifying the cue. You said he told you he would initial it, but he signs his cues with his signature, and year I believe. So if we can work this out, for $275, I'll take it.

pm sent renagade