how to recloth the table

beopool

Registered
Hello,
I would like to recloth the table and wonder how should do this. Do you have some videos about how to put cloth on the table.
Where to begin on which end, how much cloth to leave in the pocket...
Thanks for all help
O.

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
Cloth

Not that I am a mechanic, but, Poolfelt.com they have PDF downloadable instructions and nice folks to do business with.

on_snap

rookie
you should talk to glen(realkingcobra). I hear he is about to make a video with somonis on how to recover tables.. i am sure he could give you all the advice you would ever need..

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
mthornto said:
I used this when I recovered my table. It is a booklet with plenty of pictures. It was the first time I have ever covered a table and it turned out pretty well.

http://www.mccauleyweb.com/secrets.htm
I'm interested to take a look but the page does not open. Was it a pdf booklet or online version? Do you have a copy perhaps?

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
My best advice is to call a qualified table mechanic. You may be able to save some money by doing it yourself, but if you make a wrong cut and can't salvage the cloth, consider the expense. Much better to have someone experienced do it for you.

Dartman

Silver Member
on_snap said:
you should talk to glen(realkingcobra). I hear he is about to make a video with somonis on how to recover tables..

hell has not yet froze over yet - no video until then
lmao