IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice looking Scruggs you got there. Looks like ivory ferrules to me.
I bet it hits like a dream. Congrats to you on another fine cue to add to your collection.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Gorgeous. Love the stitch rings above and below the wrap. Perfect twist on a classic design.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
What a great looking cue Brian.
My favorite merry widow design Tim Scruggs cue.

Wise decision on the rings, wrap, can I have it please?
I promise to sell it back to you if I ever sell it.
What's the weight?

You have right of first refusal.
I'll even include the Jensen cue that you want back.

Congrats on a very nice new Scruggs cue.
That was a productive visit to their shop.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice comments guys! The ivory ferrules on this cue are 3/4" and UNCAPPED.:D Makes for a sweet playing cue. I really like these better then the 1" capped ones.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Pretty sporty cue for a "B" player.:p
Seriously...many years ago before I began building cues I used to play with an almost identical cue. Exactly the same except mine had no ringwork bordering the wrap. Mine even had the same black w/blue linen. Timmy loves the black w/blue on his BEM players. Sadly I was breaking with it one night and the forearm exploded...this was before I learned not to do the Sigel bend. Called Tim and told him exactly what happened & the very next day I received a replacement...no charge. Thats as good as customer service gets.:thumbup:

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
That is one nice looking cue Bryan. If I go to Indi will you let me hit a few balls with it?
Enjoy it.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:
Pretty sporty cue for a "B" player.:p
Seriously...many years ago before I began building cues I used to play with an almost identical cue. Exactly the same except mine had no ringwork bordering the wrap. Mine even had the same black w/blue linen. Timmy loves the black w/blue on his BEM players. Sadly I was breaking with it one night and the forearm exploded...this was before I learned not to do the Sigel bend. Called Tim and told him exactly what happened & the very next day I received a replacement...no charge. Thats as good as customer service gets.:thumbup:

If I'm a "B" player you must be a "C" player then.:D