tonny carlsen video

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The shot at 5:33 --- are my eye playing tricks on me or is he not actually loading up as much English as the cue ball diagram shows?

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At 6:03 a similar spot on the cue diagram seems to be much more realistically applied in the shot by the shooter.

Only want to make sure I'm reading these things right.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The shot at 5:33 --- are my eye playing tricks on me or is he not actually loading up as much English as the cue ball diagram shows?

hes aiming center ball, but at the last second when he shoots he applies the english like the diagram

good helpful video but like i always say, systems confuse me because i dont know how they work, i need to understand them before being able to attempt to apply them

hes just putting up numbers, the first one says, find an aiming point??!!

i can use what hes shown to learn and remeber how to play certain shots and tweak from there, but all in all i cant make understanding of systems

some players ive met are slaves to them and where they scratch thier head, im going, BINGO!
i always just look at where is the ball going after first contact with what kind of english i think will take me where im trying to go

Last edited:

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hes aiming center ball, but at the last second when he shoots he applies the english like the diagram

I used to play with a guy who did this on just about every shot - in the beginning I used to wonder on some shots - how he got that action on the ball - because his warm up strokes addressed center ball all the time.

Thanx for the vid