Sailor Forearm (Small).JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,500
Last edited:

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sorry I don't know what year the cue was built. It wasn't dated and I'm not sure if there is a wat to tell.

datkidz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
STOLEN CUE!!!! columbus ohio-

That Cue was stolen from a pool hall last year at a tournament in Columbus OHIO. If you dont believe me I would happy to send you pictures from 2005 with that cue in my cue collection!! My heart ****in stopped when I stumbled on this site.. If you have it, I want it back! I filed a report witht he Columbus police after it went missing from my case!

Georie

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That Cue was stolen from a pool hall last year at a tournament in Columbus OHIO. If you dont believe me I would happy to send you pictures from 2005 with that cue in my cue collection!! My heart ****in stopped when I stumbled on this site.. If you have it, I want it back! I filed a report witht he Columbus police after it went missing from my case!

Georie

Georie and I just spoke and the situation has been cleared up. He made a mistake and forgot he sold me this cue a few years ago. The cue that was stolen was a different Sailor cue he owned.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Georie and I just spoke and the situation has been cleared up. He made a mistake and forgot he sold me this cue a few years ago. The cue that was stolen was a different Sailor cue he owned.

Yikes man that's brutal. If you don't mind a suggestion, he should come back and make his 2nd post on AZ an apology to you and clear this up himself.

Thanks

Kevin

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
of all the asshattery that goes on here, this one actually pisses me off. Georie, i found that cue on Craiglist and contacted you for the sole purpose of forwarding the info to Jay so he could buy the cue. Now 18 months later this post? You owe Jay an apology in this thread and delete your post.