2012 South Dakota State VNEA Tournament Live Now!

DukeOfAim

Custom User Title
Silver Member
AA Singles will be starting shortly. Ken Nash vs Lou Lends His Horse. Lou is on the hill.

DukeOfAim

Custom User Title
Silver Member
We are live again with some more team matches. Shane will be getting honored a little later as well. Come watch!

DukeOfAim

Custom User Title
Silver Member
State AA team finals are getting ready to start. We are rocking the split screen! Come watch with us and enjoy!

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Yes it was at the civic center. Did you play pool when you lived in Rapid? Would I know you?

Ole

Ummmmm...as far as knowing me...maybe, if those Wanted pictures of me are still Post Office! (Kidding) No, I didn't play - at least not in public...I had a home table back in Rapid (Box Elder).

I tried to watch the stream yesterday, but it kept freezing on me...I tried several times!

I flew home in August of last year for a visit...hadn't been home in years! I called the two halls that are there now before I came because I wanted to check them out and play a little while I was there...I had my 4x8 with all my cues checking in at the airport...that's when they told me I'd have to check the case...I said "NO" concerned that something would happen to them during the flight...so what do I do instead? I give the case to my ex-wife who had given me a ride to the airport... :yikes: <--- Like that was safer than the cargo hold of a plane???? :p

I'm hoping to come back for a visit again this August...this time I'll overnight my case so it's there for me when I get there!

Jason

DukeOfAim

Custom User Title
Silver Member
Pm me when you are on your way if you want to hit some balls. Pool halls are pretty dead in the summer here, but some of us play year round. Ha.:thumbup:

bearsafety

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So how are these skill rankings? In Indiana it goes B player, A, and Masters... What is AA?

DukeOfAim

Custom User Title
Silver Member
So how are these skill rankings? In Indiana it goes B player, A, and Masters... What is AA?

We have a couple of different skill rankings. In some I play as an A and some a AA.

We generally have either: D, C, B, and A or C, B, A, and AA. There are not very many players that I would consider to truly be AAA or masters in South Dakota. Certainly not enough to have their own bracket. So the AA includes them. Shane won the state AA the last two years before he was considered a professional player. I hope that kind of clears it up.