Need information on parts for a 1963 Fischer pool table

tbasquin

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has any information on my 1963 Fischer Pool table and where I can get parts for it? I need pockets; pocket gulleys, rails, and ball return tracks, and if I can use other than Fischer table parts for it. Also, does anyone know if it has a marble or slate top. The top on my table is white with gray/black lines throughout. Thanks Tim

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone has any information on my 1963 Fischer Pool table and where I can get parts for it? I need pockets; pocket gulleys, rails, and ball return tracks, and if I can use other than Fischer table parts for it. Also, does anyone know if it has a marble or slate top. The top on my table is white with gray/black lines throughout. Thanks Tim

Mr. Fischer is a member here or was. If he sees this he will proably tell you where to find the parts. Johnnyt

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Ewald is alive??
You won't find new old stock parts..the business/name changed hands a few times since the late 60's
I have a 62' and had to make any parts I needed.
Best of luck.
-
Rob.M

Last edited:

tbasquin

Registered
I am in need of some rails in a bad way. can you tell me what you used if you replaced yours, and I was thinking of converting my ball return to the pvc pipe type. I am sure there is a gulley that will work out there and the pockets I am sure are universal. Is your top slate or marble? Thanks, Tim

ROB.M

Silver Member
Table

Mine is a 32x64 coin op slate table. I cut a set of cushion blocks to fit and had some fun with the mouth openings because no one could make a ball on the tinny pockets that I did have in place before the table is where it is now and the new players/beer drinkers at the new location I have it set up at demanded bigger pockets' so I did just that but I put some death rattle angles on em on purpose' lol and shrunk the side pockets way up.
I did all kinds of work on that table and only kept it because I thought it was a unique table or else it would of been steeping stones to be cut and a fire started.
The chutes are sheet metal runs with some aluminum and wood gussets.
Enjoy'
-
Rob.M

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 4,123

ROB.M

Silver Member
Here's a picture of mine

-
That's a neat one! I a bit of digging around online and every place I could think of for pics and info on the old Fischer tables..
I noticed the tables over the years has changed the leg details on the bands, so I used two bands similar to what I found on the larger tables. :)
-enjoy
Rob.M