deuel cue?

erikido

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THis guy I know said his cue was put out by corey deuel. But, I can't find the line anywhere on the web. Have any clue as to what it might be and how much the cost range is for them?

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member
erikido said:
THis guy I know said his cue was put out by corey deuel. But, I can't find the line anywhere on the web. Have any clue as to what it might be and how much the cost range is for them?

I think there were some 5280 cues. Are they the ones you mean? I think he may be using something else now.

Terry

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He used to use 5280 now he uses Woodpecker Cues. They're made by Jacoby but I'm not sure who distributes them. I'm pretty sure you can't get them from Jacoby though.

Andy

rwomel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
erikido said:

Here is the link for Corey's Woodpecker Cue site.
http://woodpeckercues.tripod.com/index.html

Also, the 5280 line has some MODELS called the Corey Deuel model.

When I was at the DCC last year, Corey was using the Purpleheart cue, that you can see on his Woodpeker Cue website. I don't know who makes them for him.

My 2 cents worth
RWOMEL

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Woodpecker Cues

erikido said:

He plays with Woodpecker Cues that are made by Jacoby. As far as I know he is the only distributor.

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
According to Brandon Jacoby a couple years ago...
Corey contacted us and wanted us to build his own line of cues, designed by himself. He came out and spent about a week with us designing cues and picking out wood combinations and what we have is "Woodpecker Cues".
...That of course is not exact wording, but that is what Brandon told me. Corey Deuel is now playing with his own line of cues called Woodpecker Cues and they are made by Jacoby. Where you can pick them up at is up to me. I would call Corey or Jacoby directly to find out though!

Zim

W

wayneward

This thread is a day late. I met Corey at The Mosconi Cup over the weekend. He was in the stands cheering America to victory.I could have asked him.He's a nice guy to talk too..