Fs: Ultimate cue tip tool replacement abrasives

RFisher

FISHER CUES
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
108   1   0
Title says it all: I have the replacement abrasives for the ultimates. They are the real thing in complete sets: These are not home made knock offs, these are from the original maker, want proof. My uncle was the inventer and manufacturer of the ultimate cue tip tool. My brother and I worked for him off and on over the years.

$2 includes shipping and: 2 shaper abrasives & 2 side abrasives in the replacement packages with instructions.

Want pics? NO, don't have time, check out my Itrader, I'm for real.

If your going to ask how many I have, HOW MANY DO YOU WANT?

If your going to ask for quantity discount, NOT AT THIS TIME.

Also, and I will not go into the details at this time but: Keep an eye out for the return of the ultimate cue tip tool.

my paypal is:

fishercues@hotmail.com

or send check, money order to:

Fisher Cues
911 11th street
Spirit Lake, IA 51360

Please if using paypal include a message telling me what your paying for, just to keep things straight.

Thanks.

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
n/m the other post...I, and I'm sure numerous others, thank you for the offering. Will paypal the money tomorrow. Rob.

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Bryan, I messed up the total with paypal so I sent you 2 $5.00 payments for 5 packs. Thanks.

Last edited:

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Replacement for Ultimate Tip Tool

Sent PayPal payment for 4 sets. Thanks Again. Got the Ultimate Sandpaper refills. Thanks

Last edited:

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Bryan, have not received my 5 packs yet. I will give it a couple of more days. Some members that ordered them have already reveived them. Please pm me back with were you shipped them to confirm that a mistake was not made on either my or your part. I know it's probably not your fault but just wanted to make you aware. Will keep you posted. Thanks, Rob.