Room Owners Post Photo's Of Your Pool Room

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
cdavis9771 said:
Noooooo!!:eek: Don't send him please!!!! LOL=))

I am sorry, however when I got up this morning he was gone.:eek: He did leave a note scratched in the dirt that said he would be back in a few days, and that he was going on a road trip.:p

I have no idea where he went, so please if any cats start disappearing in your area or if he shows up please contact me and I will come get him!!!!!:)

PS. In most cases he can be controlled with large quantities of raw meat!! :D and it matters not the kind of meat that you feed him.:eek:

Have a great day!!! and thanks for the replies.

Manwon

Buddha's Belly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank's Deadmoney:) pls drop by if you decided to go for holiday to the Island of Gods, Bali.

Attachments

• PC171571.JPG
    PC171571.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 2,943

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Buddha's Belly said:
Hi Guys,
This is my room in Bali

Please check out my website :)

Thanks for posting to my tread, I really like you room, and the set up at your location.

Have a great Day!!!!!!

Manwon

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Might do that.

Buddha's Belly said:
Thank's Deadmoney:) pls drop by if you decided to go for holiday to the Island of Gods, Bali.

Buddha's Belly,
I'm in SE Asia about 4 months out of the year. I haven't made it to Bali yet, but now I have a reason to do so. I love to check out new rooms.

I'll try to stop by in April or May if I can carve out some time.

Buddha's Belly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuaba, thx April sounds perfect I'll be back to Bali by then. PM me if you need accomodation and stuff, we have 4 GM from well known hotels that truly pool fans and we have many villas owner that BB regulars.

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Sounds Great!

Buddha's Belly said:
Cuaba, thx April sounds perfect I'll be back to Bali by then. PM me if you need accomodation and stuff, we have 4 GM from well known hotels that truly pool fans and we have many villas owner that BB regulars.

Buddha's Belly,
Looks like I'll need to pay you a visit. I'd love to show up for a nice tournament. Anything going on then?

Buddha's Belly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ofcourse, they tournament you see on the web, with the prize: Honda Shadow custom, Ariel Carmeli Cue, Jacoby Custom will last until August next year. We are looking for pool champion for 32 weeks and the top 32 final will be on August. We have expat 9 Ball tourn. every Thurs. night absolutley my favorite since traditionaly the winner always buy 1 bottle of they choice of alcohol and we drink it all! then the party continue to other club in Kuta LOL
We'll be waiting for you ;)

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Village Inn Pub & Eatery, B'Ham, WA

We just have 4 Bar Boxes (Old Dynamo's) converted to accept the small magnetic cue ball :D, with Championship felt in a sunken area adjacent to our full service bar ;)

100_1475x.jpg

If your in our neck of the Northwoods....stop by and say hello!

Happy HOHOHolidays,

Ken :cool:

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Drink Up!

Buddha's Belly said:
We have expat 9 Ball tourn. every Thurs. night absolutley my favorite since traditionaly the winner always buy 1 bottle of they choice of alcohol and we drink it all! then the party continue to other club in Kuta LOL
We'll be waiting for you ;)

I'll be sure to bring a bottle of something special.

Strokerz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More Strokerz, K-Steel Tables

Attachments

• DCFC0015.JPG
    DCFC0015.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,326
  • DCFC0016.JPG
    DCFC0016.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 2,282

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Strokerz said:
More Strokerz
Thanks for posting, real nice looking room and I also like the KIM Steel Tables it is a shame they do not make them anymore.

Have a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year

Manwon

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
krbsailing said:
We just have 4 Bar Boxes (Old Dynamo's) converted to accept the small magnetic cue ball :D, with Championship felt in a sunken area adjacent to our full service bar ;)

100_1475x.jpg

If your in our neck of the Northwoods....stop by and say hello!

Happy HOHOHolidays,

Ken :cool:

Thanks for posting pictures of your room Ken, it really looks nice. I may stop by after the holidays.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your's!!!!

Manwon

Strokerz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
manwon said:
Thanks for posting, real nice looking room and I also like the KIM Steel Tables it is a shame they do not make them anymore.

Have a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year

Manwon
Thanks! We try to keep a nice place

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Craig, I look forward to getting to meet you and buying ya a few beverages too!!! Cheers, Ken ;)