Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Allsion Fisher

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
allprobilliards said:
Factors of prize money earnings yearly, business related, sponsors, etc (e.g.Nick Varner owns a cue company and distribution biz) . Anything they've done that's pool related income.
When Mizerak was alive I think he made a hefty sum yearly.
Here are my picks, interested in seeing what others come up with in names and numbers.

(for fun i put imaginary numbers to what I think they may make :)
Johnny Archer 175k
Allen Hopkins 350k
Nick Varner 200k
Jeanette Lee 400k
Charlie Williams 700k
Allison Fisher 150k
Chin Shun Yang 250k
Efren Reyes 200k
Yu Ram Cha 250k
Thorsten Hohmann 125k
Ralf Souquet 100k
Niels Feijen 100k

* dont take the numbers to seriously, just guestimates by my own abstract formulas

The biggest money maker hands down is Efren Reyes.

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
I don't know wich pool player earn the biggest money and I don't care. All I know is that I'm one of the poorest, but you don't care!

What's more important than the game?

Damn, I love this game!!!

tfdr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just curious how much he got from his last exhibition matches in Guam..

and how much he has earned so far from his recent gambling matches in the Philippines..I hear he won most of them

allprobilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
watchez said:
From a simple search of the AZBilliards website--

Dragon Promotions has proven to be highly successful in involving large corporate sponsors in and outside the billiard industry. Some of DP's track record highlights include CJ Media(Division of Samsung, the $90 billion giant ranked 46th Fortune Global 500), The Hyundai Group ($60 billion ranked 76th Fortune Global 500), and Lotte Group ($26 billion specializing in hotel,food,department stores). I am sure that Charlie is pocketing some of this sponsorship change.

Alexandria, VA, February 20, 2007 - Jeanette Lee, aka ?The Black Widow,? has agreed to speak on the health benefits of hot tubs on behalf of The Hot Tub Council (HTC) of the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP). The partnership goes into effect immediately. [As part of the partnership with the Hot Tub Council, Ms. Lee will have a presence on the HotTubLiving.com Web site talking about her personal health challenges and how hot tubs have helped her recovery.

Lee also works with her foundation, the Jeanette Lee Foundation, to help raise money for the Women?s Sports Foundation, serves as a Trustee for the Women?s Sports Foundation and actively participates in fundraising events for various charities.

Whenever you have your own Foundation, you have some bucks. Many pro football/baseball/basketball players have their own Foundations, put their brother or mother in charge in order to pay them a nice yearly salary.

I agree that having your own foundation means you could have alot of status. But also depends on what kind. so many charities out there, you really dont need alot of money. anyone could start one
Jeanette is making a great living. And I'm sure Charlie probably makes more than her considering he organizes the events that she participates in Korea. Making 40 events a year times xamount of profit per TV events easily yields in 7 figures.

Both of them I'm sure are millionaires

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
speaking of dollars

I wonder what the number was for Efren's stick. He isn't in the habit of parting with them but somebody made him an offer he couldn't refuse, at the world championships if I remember correctly.

Hu

East Coast Pool

Registered
ShootingArts said:
I wonder what the number was for Efren's stick. He isn't in the habit of parting with them but somebody made him an offer he couldn't refuse, at the world championships if I remember correctly.

Hu

I heard a japanese collector bought Mizeraks cue for $50 Gs
Mosconi's 3 szambotis he played with going for 1.2 million (last i heard)

Im sure Miz has got to go down as one of the top 5 ever richest players

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ginsu said:
Jennifer Chen may make more then any other pool player. As with Jennette Lee most not from pool but because of pool. In her Country she is a hugh celeb. TV show, acting, endorsments of all kinds.

believe it or not!!!!
In general people born under the sign of CANCER know how to make money.Those two ladies you mentioned -Jennifer & Jennette are born under the sign of cancer.

Next comes Scorpio.Scorpios also know how to make money.Allen Hopkins is a scorpio.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
believe it or not!!!!
In general people born under the sign of CANCER know how to make money.Those two ladies you mentioned -Jennifer & Jennette are born under the sign of cancer.

Next comes Scorpio.Scorpios also know how to make money.Allen Hopkins is a scorpio.

My B'day - July 19th. I seem to make it okay. It's the "keeping it" part thats hard. :)

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
My B'day - July 19th. I seem to make it okay. It's the "keeping it" part thats hard. :)

Jay ,
u are doing fine .cancers do not like to spend much on nontangeble items and they also know how to save.:cool: :D :cool:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
My B'day - July 19th. I seem to make it okay.

ok you got the 7 and the breaks then, i should be able to gice you that.

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
vagabond said:
believe it or not!!!!

I'm going with not.

pj
chgo

COLLECTION GURU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you were worth every penny

Walt Frazier said:
How could you leave me out?

I made over $500.00 last year!!...Oh, wait..wait a minute..you said"richest pool players" huh?..darn it!!

I must have misunderstood you,I qualify for the "poorest pool player" list .:p

My mistake
Tony
sdfghjkl;';lkjuhyg

COLLECTION GURU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rich player

Shawn Putnam said:
The richest player is the one that can remember the feeling of running his first rack of 9-ball ! IMO
Shawn, I can't wait for it to happen; I don't break like you.