SouthEast SP, Whats it Worth

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Have a SouthEast Ebony Sneaky Pete with 2 original shafts, anyone have any ideas. I love how it plays, hits similar to my Runde SP. Post pics tomorrow. THx.

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Se cues

I have a SE titlist conversion and love the the way it plays. Hardly ever see any for sale. It makes it tuff to put a value on it.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
I guess I don't care so much about the value. I don't plan to sell it regardless. Was hoping to find out if SouthEast is still in existence, they still have a site but do not respond to email. Curious how many cues are out there. I have never seen anyone else claim they have one. THx

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Se cues

This is what i know ablut them. Back in 2oo3 Se cues was bloodworths son and Nat Green. They were out of Tennessee. They sponsored the pro. SHANNON Daulton. This was when the break cue scene was just taking off with phonelic tips. They were promoting The Cannon break cue. After Shanons knick name. Shortly after bloodworth left nat green. NAT THEN finished my cue. Not sure hiw many are out there. Thats all i know. Hope that helps.

m79a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as I know they are still in business. If you are trying to get in contact with Nat you might be better off calling The Night Deposit in Clarksville Tn. That is his place and they sell his cues along with many others in a connected building.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Have a SouthEast Ebony Sneaky Pete with 2 original shafts, anyone have any ideas. I love how it plays, hits similar to my Runde SP. Post pics tomorrow. THx.

I have 2 SE cues.My main playing cue is a SE.
Great cue in my opinion.

Anthony

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
$50, two jaw breakers and a pack of chewing gum...

Sorry I can't help, but a bump to the top never hurt this kind of thread...

DoubleA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a very good cue, especially if Donald made it, not real expensive, a good bargain. Based on the ones I have owned and seen, somewhere between 135 and 200 for the SP based on condition. Some of the SE's such as Shannon's and the one that Russ Edwards has are very, very nice. My son uses one of the old SE shafts.