F/S: joss west sneaky, Eddie Taylor # 10 joss, IT'S George 3x6

jfais1717

A.K.A Jimmy Tipless
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
welcome and thanks for taking a look!

i will be selling this stuff for a friend of mine who doesnt have internet. it will be on here and on ebay. you guys have first dibbs though.

first off we have a joss cues sneaky with what appears to be either cocobolo or king wood(im not a wood expert lol)

next we have a beautiful Eddie Taylor #010 joss limited edition 4 point cue which looks to have a stained birdseye forearm with 4 triple re-cut points of ebony/holly/ebony and then a black with white spec irish linen wrap and an ebony butt sleeve with mop boxes surrounded by ebony and holly boxes with holly dashes in the sleeve as well.

and last we have an IT'S George-V 3x6 case which appears to be a grey snake skin imprint vinyl. it is in very nice condition.

as a package deal he would like $950

price inlcudes shipping in the continental U.S.

NO trades he is looking for cash offers ONLY!

Attachments

• IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,381
  • IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,440
  • IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,369
  • IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,418
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,353
Last edited:

jfais1717

A.K.A Jimmy Tipless
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
more pics

feel free to ask any questions and please pm all offers

Attachments

• IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,304
  • IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,328

larry732

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I think there are a few mistakes in your sale. Number one is the Joss West sneaky, it is a Joss production cue, not a Joss West. Number two , The It's George case is Vinyl, not leather, thats why the V after It's George on bottom of the cast.

cashin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
You're absolutely right. It's NOT a Joss West and It's a Vinyl It's George Case.
I think there are a few mistakes in your sale. Number one is the Joss West sneaky, it is a Joss production cue, not a Joss West. Number two , The It's George case is Vinyl, not leather, thats why the V after It's George on bottom of the cast.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
One of those joss 4 point cues was on eBay this past week. Really nice looking. Feel free to forward the eBay link when you post it. $900 is a little steep for me.

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
You need to talk to your friend on prices!?!

ALL OF YOUR PRICES ARE THE SAME AS NEW/RETAIL PURCHASES. YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS GETTING ANYONE TO BUY USED CUES @ NEW PRICES, AND YOU NEED TO REALIZE THE MARKET IS VERY SOFT RIGHT NOW.
DO SOME RESEARCH, FIRST AND PRICE ACCORDINGLY.

GOOD, LUCK

JUST WANT TO HELP YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOAL WHICH IS TO SELL THE ITEMS.

GL:thumbup:

macneilb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Your 'Joss West' sneaky is CLEARLY marked "Joss Cues".
Pull your head out of your arse...

he probably just made a mistake, either heard it wrong from his friend or titled it wrong. it's not like he tried to price it over the top. likely an honest mistake. give the guy a break... :rolleyes:

jfais1717

A.K.A Jimmy Tipless
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
sorry about the typos and thanks for the info on the case being vinyl. also if everyone selling something asked what they really wanted for it they would get less than they wanted for it. its called haggling. everything here is in great shape! also if you think the price is too high then send me an offer. please dont deface my f/s post with all the bs. thank you to those of you who offered me helpful info. could a mod please clean up this thread?

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
also if everyone selling something asked what they really wanted for it they would get less than they wanted for it. its called haggling. everything here is in great shape! also if you think the price is too high then send me an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/joss-cue-nice-cue-/250813431721?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a65a53fa9

I was watching this cue last week, just to give you an idea give or take what the joss may be worth.

I think the model on ebay is an ET 04, Joss cues usually are pretty close in price on ebay atleast.

Good luck.

jfais1717

A.K.A Jimmy Tipless
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
price reduced

prices reduced!!!!

$900 obo for everything

or individual:

Joss sneaky: $150 obo

Eddie Taylor Joss: $650 obo

IT's George 3x6: $175 obo

Last edited:

jfais1717

A.K.A Jimmy Tipless
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
thanks for the info. im not sure but i think the one you linked wasnt limited edition like this one is

This is direct from Dan Janes Joss website...the Eddie Taylor limited series of cues. The cue that you have listed is a Joss Eddie Taylor series ET-04. The Eddie Taylor series only went up to ET-06...there was no #10. If the cue has some other markings, please show a picture of those markings. If you feel that your cue is something else, simply contact Dan or Stephan Janes at Joss Cues. They are great folks and will tell you exactly what it is that you have.

http://www.josscues.com/cue_archives/Archive/html/eddietaylor_html/et_4.html

The sneaky is a Joss cue by Dan Janes and company, Towson, MD. Is is not a JossWest cue. Joss West cues are custom cues by Bill Stroud. The Joss sneaky had a brand new retail of approximately $275. They are great players.

No one came on your FS thread to crap on it, simply to point out that you had wrong information, either as a mistake, or by choice. You are always free to place any price that you want to on a cue on here. However, if you say the cue is something that folks on here know to be different, expect some feedback.

Joe

Last edited: