Our own member uwate live now.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
It's 3-2 now with uwate behind. He's playing some jam up safeties though and playing well.

If he wins this match he plays Tony Crosby. Donny Mills is also in this tournament. All 3 are still on the winners side.

Last edited:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
That was a nail biter. Dave wins 7-6. Glen missed a safety with two balls left on the table.
Uwate will be playing Tony Crosby....still on the winners side.

jaetee

rack master ;)
Silver Member
This looks like table 3, based on the announcement I think we should be seeing Donny Mills & Javier on here next..., assuming they don't change the stream.

Yup, Donny warming up...

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
This looks like table 3, based on the announcement I think we should be seeing Donny Mills & Javier on here next..., assuming they don't change the stream.

Yup, Donny warming up...

I watched Donny earlier and he was shooting very sporty. Hopefully we will wind up seeing Donnie and Uwate for the hot seat.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
crap, i missed him! please ask him to step in front of the table while that guy's warming up & shake his UWATE tail?

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a good match. Dave wins, Way to go Dave!

The streams put on by these guys are top notch. I always try to catch their streams if I can!

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a note, they are showing four different tables on the stream. Up near the top you can switch between four different tables/matches! Uwate is now on the fourth option Vs. Tony Crosby.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Just a note, they are showing four different tables on the stream. Up near the top you can switch between four different tables/matches! Uwate is now on the fourth option Vs. Tony Crosby.

i see him! i see him! OMG - he looks just like his cute little dog avatar....
;)