The Snap Magazine

pwmike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have these Snap magazine Vol.1 Number1 Buddy Hall, Vol 2 Num.5 Gus Zsamboti Vol 6 Num 6 Johnston City.Vol 3 Num 1 Gambling. What i would like to know is how hard these are to find. I would like to have at least the complete fist year.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ask Jay Helfert he had a lot of diff. mags. for sale, he might have them. He's on here.

billiardcue

11th Commandment
Silver Member
I have a complete set of all 13 issues of 'The Snap' magazine August / September 1989 thru September / October 1991. Excellent condition.

I'm open to offers.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny this should come up.

I have a Snap Jacket size large. Worn one time. Been hanging up in the closet for at least 20 years.

John

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a ton of old pool mags. But they are boxed up at the moment because I am moving this weekend. When I unpack, I will look and see what I have.

Russ...

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
snap

I had all vol of the magazine, and they published some articals i wrote when i was running tourn. sold them to a friend . real good reading!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
It would be nice to scan these and put them out into the public domain for all to enjoy, assuming its legal. Shouldn't hurt the collectability of the originals either, if they have any.

pwmike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snap Magazine

I still would like to find the first volume of the Snap magazine. I need VOL. 2.3.4.6.ISSUES.I have Vol.1 Num.1 and Vol.1 Num.5.Iwould trade my Vol 2 no.5 no.6 and Vol.3 no 3.