CPS Cue???

HarleyKR07

Has anyone ever heard of this type of cue? I won it in a raffle with a few Predators and a Balabushka a couple years ago and currently just have it as a house cue for my personal table. Good looking cue just know nothing about it. Thanks for the help

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Theres is not allot of information on these cues. I think that CPS may stand for Competition Pro Series, and thats not much help. I have seen them every once in awhile on ebay. If you want to send it to me I will give you a free 1 year evaluation.;) :D

HarleyKR07

Cuebuddy said:
Theres is not allot of information on these cues. I think that CPS may stand for Competition Pro Series, and thats not much help. I have seen them every once in awhile on ebay. If you want to send it to me I will give you a free 1 year evaluation.;) :D

Free!! What a deal that is, how can I not refuse? :D Thats what I figured it stood for but I haven't seen like you said much on them anyway. Maybe CPS are initials of a great cuemaker that made only 1 cue and I got it:rolleyes: ...yea who am I kidding. Thanks for the reply Cuebuddy

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Don't mention it. I have made a few post that no one responded too, and I refuse to let it happen to a new member. I typed it in to google and found one on ebay now with 2 other cues,the pics are not the best but the cue looks decent and the maple looks good.

HarleyKR07

Figures with my luck out of all the big brand cues I win the only one without a background...can't complain too much about a free stick though