Wtb les blevins cue

cobracop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says looking for a straight les blevins cue. Are there any out there or does tulipwood lover own all of them? Send me some pics. Pm me for my email address. Thanks

basspro57

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Les Blevins Cue

Hello...I may be able to get you a beautiful Les Blevins 2000 that is cocobolo (no points) with nice ring work. I sold the cue to my buddy a few weeks ago and now he want some Christmas money so I can get it back. This is a players cue with brown wrap with white specks. It also has 2 shafts 13mm and 13.2mm. It hits as good as my Jerry Franklin SW but at about 1/2the price. When I bought the cue in 2006 it was in new condition. It now has a couple of very very small dings in the butt from play. I would say that it is still about 98%. I never broke with it and both shafts screw on the pin nice and tight. The 13.2 shaft is slightly tighter since that shaft is almost unhit. As you know these cues are extremely hard to find. The price would be about $950.00 shipped to your door. PM me if you are interested and I can get you some photos. Thanks Much, Craig.

cobracop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
his cues with points don't sell for that much. Richard Harris's like that sell for $950 or more. you are asking for 2x what it is worth, thank you anyways, i have to pass

basspro57

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Les Blevins Cue

I have a very good friend of mine that knows the value of all the cues out there and he estimated the price at $800 plus. Search to see how many of these cues have been listed on AZ Billiards in the past 5 years. Of those very few cues, most were not in excellent condition. These cues are very rare and extremely hard to find in this condition. If you want a Les Blevins in excellent condition, then you will have to pay the price. This cue also plays as good if not better than a Richard Harris cue. I have had many high end cues, and this is one of the best hitting cues ever made. In addition not many of them were made and not many are still out there. Good luck in your search...

cobracop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
luckily i live 5 min away from Les and for $1000 i can have him make me a BRAND NEW CUE w/ points

basspro57

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Les Blevins Cue

I would do that...Les makes one of the best hitting cues and he does not make many anymors. You cant lose money on that one.

cobracop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've known jay for 20 yrs. i do need to look at his selection, but find him hard to deal with sometimes.

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I bought my 2nd Blevins from Jay about 5 years ago and he wouldn't budge on the $600 price tag. I never regretted paying it afterwards either. It was probably the straightest Blevins out there. Not a mm of lift no matter how you rolled it. Should never have sold it. sweetest hitting cue I have owned next to a 1998 Paul Mottey that I miss like my 68 baracuda convertible.......

BigDaddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Blevins

Sorry I have not been on for awhile.

I PM'd you back on the one you asked me about.

I am interested in selling it.

Charlie

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in one also.

If anyone is selling please PM me any details on price and such.

Thank you.

all apologies for adding to your initial thread, please direct all first inquiries to the OP and anything he turns down please offer me a shot at.

Tittyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Les Blevins Cues

1997 Les Blevins Cue & Les Blevins Jump Break Cue

1997 Cue
Signed and dated 1997
Four floating points
Silky irish linen wrap
2 shafts. Collars have chips. One shaft has
18.84 oz with shaft 1. 18.67 oz with shaft 2. 58.5 inches.
3/8 10 Stainless joint. (Not brass)
Shaft 1: 13.2mm. Has a large taper roll.
Shaft 2: is 1/4 shorter, has chip, 12.8mm. Slight taper roll.
It hit it very solid. Butt rolls 100% dead straight. But is in great condition with just a couple of very small spots where finish has lstarted to lift but no peeling. No real dings/dents. I have owned a total of 5 Blevins cues and found that this cue with the stainless joint had the stiffer more South West like hit.

Blevins Jump Break Cue
Cue is flawless was refinished and has a brand new unoriginal shaft at 13mm. It breaks better than a Gilbert but not better than my sledgehammer. Cue is almost unplayed since refinish.

PM me with offers.

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0789_2.jpg

IMG_0788_2.jpg