Joint Protectors

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
Silver Member
I have bought joint protectors from pipe1976 on the bay for a year now.

This guy will make anything you want for under 15 bucks.

I just had him make an African Blackwood and Bloodwood two shaft one butt set to match my Gracio and they were perfect.

Just send him a message with your joint diameter, pin, style, and wood choices and click buy it now.

I have no affiliation with Lonnie and do not know him personally. It's just a hell of a deal for some great joint protectors.

Get them before he raises his prices. Pics to follow when I get near a computer.

He's made j/p sets for all but two of my cues. Those first two pale in comparison to his. And they were twice the price.

_____

EDIT: Sorry for the image quality, i cannot find my memory card reader and resorted to my camera phone.

Gracio Full Splice
5496114406_3dd4547679_b.jpg

5495520513_5eb87391e6_b.jpg

5496110062_aec7b83ef3_b.jpg

Carolina and Jerico
5496108412_42824d5b03_b.jpg

Joel Dadivas
5496106034_26f7a98073_b.jpg

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent a message via email looking for three sets. Hopefully he replies.

Vanquiz

Pool Noob
Silver Member
Thanks for the info, just contacted the guy to order my custom JP. Rep for you.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent a message via ebay and Lonnie got back to me very quickly.

I sent a request for three sets and the price cant be beat. I gave the info of the cues, wood types etc and just told him the shape I wanted.

I will post pictures when they arrive.

Thanks again for the heads up,
-Dan

Corvette Alan

Registered Screwball
I lurked this sight and found this thread. Because of this I ordered some from Lonnie. They are outstanding. Lonnie is easy to work with, replies quickly, packages well, and his prices are great.

Cocobolo, Ebony and Ivory :

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

Alan

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
I lurked this sight and found this thread. Because of this I ordered some from Lonnie. They are outstanding. Lonnie is easy to work with, replies quickly, packages well, and his prices are great.

Cocobolo, Ebony and Ivory :

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

Alan

I've been buying from Lonnie for years and I highly recommend him! Just ordered another 7-sets last week! FYI, you can send him photos of your cue and he will try to match the wood color and grain. Great product and even greater prices!

tryin2playagain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This guy, his products, and prices are flat out unbelievable. They are so nice and cheap I feel as though I am robbing. He is overwhelmed with orders ( via the message I received yesterday) and he definately deserves it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

rogerb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've ordered 2 sets from him , both fit great. Great work at a fair price and he gets the product out to you fast.

tryin2playagain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know if pipe is still around? I am unable to locate him over on the bay.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
Here are my tulipwood joint protectors that I got from Lonnie. I'm very pleased with his work. His prices are very reasonable. And a fast turn around.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lonnie disappeared and I hope it's not because of his failing health. I've tried reaching him unsuccessfully because as I have a credit for a custom set of protectors. He's a great guy and I guess I'm out a protector set he'll never make for me.

Regardless, I do hope his health hasn't failed because as I said, Lonnie is a great guy.

Matt B.

p.s. Lonnie contacted me today (Fri 8/30) via e-mail and it is great to hear from him. He's almost recovered from knee replacement surgery and he really does make the nicest protector sets.

Last edited: