mason-biboy3x6-f-right.jpg

mason-biboy3x6-g-rt.jpg

mason-biboy3x6-h-rc.jpg

mason-biboy3x6-i-rb.jpg

yelvis111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Case

I didn't realize you could build this for a 3X6. Do you have any other interior options than the tubeless tube for this style of case? I've got a J.Flowers tribute on order with you (very early stages of the process), but I've always liked the look of your Mason line and seeing that it can be had with a 3X6 makes me pause.

Taek

WORKING MAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This case is 110% me,I love it,,John could you please pm me what this style of case is going for,,Thanks,,Noel

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
John,

Just a suggestion, but you might want to suggest to your customers that when they want that chalk pocket, they make it big enough for one of those 2xcube holders (cube tube maybe?) that I've seen someone on AZ selling. It would definitely keep the inside of these beautiful cases a little less blue/green/tan/etc. by keeping the chalk enclosed in the tube while in the chalk pocket rather than exposed to the leather...

Just a thought...

Jason

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John,

Just a suggestion, but you might want to suggest to your customers that when they want that chalk pocket, they make it big enough for one of those 2xcube holders (cube tube maybe?) that I've seen someone on AZ selling. It would definitely keep the inside of these beautiful cases a little less blue/green/tan/etc. by keeping the chalk enclosed in the tube while in the chalk pocket rather than exposed to the leather...

Just a thought...

Jason

That's a good idea. If anyone wants one made that way then we will do it. The blue that you see is blue cloth that we line the pocket with to absorb the chalk residue and allow it to blend in.