Azb Tv

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
If none of you have taken advantage of this new selection on AZ Billiards Web site, you should do so right away. Jerry Forsythe and Mike Howerton are doing interviews with players, promoter, directors, referees and anyone special in pool. They are doing a superb job. You can actually surf the Main Forum while you listen to their interviews. They do an excellent job and you will find out many new things.

One thing I found out was that Neils Feijen is pronounced Nils FIE IN, not Fay JEN. :) And he also speaks FAR BETTER ENGLSIH than I remember him speaking several years ago when he removed a couple hundred bucks from my overloaded wallet. Also, he travels with another pool player as a "friend". :)

Their interviews are layered. By that I mean on the first page of AZBTV.COM you might see one icon called World Pool Championship but if you click on that there are about a dozen interviews or more that they did at the World Pool Chapionship.

I hope everyone takes the time to visit www.azbtv.com for some great interviews.
JoeyA

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
yep, one more chance for me to mention how great that new feature AZB TV is. Mike and his crew are doing great job, thanks for that. If for any reason you missed those interviews during the event, go and feel the atmosphere right away.

As for Feijen, I was wrong about last part stress as well - until he won the DCC in 2007. After the final match he is interviewed by Davenport, and the very first question Kim is asking is how Niels's name sounds. It's FEY-yen, okay :) Somewhat close to "fine" and "five yen" (Japanese currency) :)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Vahmurka said:
yep, one more chance for me to mention how great that new feature AZB TV is. Mike and his crew are doing great job, thanks for that. If for any reason you missed those interviews during the event, go and feel the atmosphere right away.

As for Feijen, I was wrong about last part stress as well - until he won the DCC in 2007. After the final match he is interviewed by Davenport, and the very first question Kim is asking is how Niels's name sounds. It's FEY-yen, okay :) Somewhat close to "fine" and "five yen" (Japanese currency) :)

PERFECT. THANKS!
jOEYa

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've tried a couple of times, it locked up my cpu twice and I couldn't get sound when they were at the US open. I think my set uo us too old or something.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
make sure you have the adobe flash player at http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

and otherwise, dunno... it did take me a second to realize I needed to allow brightcove.com, if you have an ad blocker that's blocking it.. that's where all the video is coming from and you won't see anything until it's turned on.

edit: this IS pretty cool. Both interviews and old match videos from e.g. the 2002 wpc are available.

Last edited: