iTrader

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK gang, installed a new mod especially for all of you ebay regulars.

Below any user's name, you will see an entry now called iTrader. Click on that user's iTrader score to go to their iTrader profile.

On that profile page, you can view all of the iTrader positive and negative comments that have been left by other users for that user.

You can also leave comments on that user from that page.

Let me know if there is any confusion or if this acts up in any way.

Mike

RogerSLC-LV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea Mike. Is this going to be a strictly transaction based system to the extent that any user can address a specific buy, sell or trade interaction? If so.......will a user outside of that transaction be able to rate another user ? or just the parties involved ? Thanks in advance if you get a chance to answer.
Regards, Roger

gobrian77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've still got another seller to leave (positive) feedback for, but it says the limit is three per day.:cool:

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
OK gang, installed a new mod especially for all of you ebay regulars.

Below any user's name, you will see an entry now called iTrader. Click on that user's iTrader score to go to their iTrader profile.

On that profile page, you can view all of the iTrader positive and negative comments that have been left by other users for that user.

You can also leave comments on that user from that page.

Let me know if there is any confusion or if this acts up in any way.

Mike

can't see it...does it not work with the old skin?

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Is this going to be an AZ rep, or are you going to use the reps left from eBay as well. Some of us have bought and sold on here and will be starting all over with 0.

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
one problem i've noticed: in the profile, if u didnt enter anything in the additional information section the itrader link and rating will not showup.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This can only help

Even with a (0) I am very happy to see this format added. Also any Azer that wants can always ask for past transaction partners to post a retro feedback.
Nick :)

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Very nice. We all appreciate the time and money it took to do this. A big thumbs up for U.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK, added this to the default template. Also added vCash to the default.

Mike

dave sutton

Banned
great job. the only concern i have it ppl and thier friends fudging numbers to make themselves look good. may or may not happen

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I post over at LS1TECH and at Performance Truck hot rod forums, and they have this system. I was going to put up a post this morning asking if we could get it. As usual Mike and crew are a step or two ahead of my game.

Thanks Mike. This will be useful.