Larry Nevel quitting pool

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
suprnva said:
If Danny Harriman would answer my damn PM's, this could happen sooner then later. If anyone can get in touch with Danny, let him know that if he'll negotiate on the format of an all-around he can get action from Larry if he wants it.

That match would end with a restraining order, not sure which side though.

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xianmacx said:

It's possible, but it would be a good match to watch until that happens. lol.

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
suprnva said:
If Danny Harriman would answer my damn PM's, this could happen sooner then later. If anyone can get in touch with Danny, let him know that if he'll negotiate on the format of an all-around he can get action from Larry if he wants it.

Just post it here that Harrimans got action and i'm sure he'll be tickled to play...I have seen him on here begging to play someone quite a bit.
Just wondering about the restraining order thing...Is there some history from these 2 or something??

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why isn't Larry doing the teaching thing. There are guys making a real good living doing a travel school. And if he markts it right it couild do real well.

Just a thought...

Pete

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xianmacx said:

My money is on Larry either way anyone named Larry can't lose :thumbup:

Thanks ... Larry :grin-square:

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tigerseye said:
Just post it here that Harrimans got action and i'm sure he'll be tickled to play...I have seen him on here begging to play someone quite a bit.
Just wondering about the restraining order thing...Is there some history from these 2 or something??

No history that I am aware of.

I was just making a joke because they both have reputations of getting "heated" at times.

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tigerseye said:

I've sent him messages and post in other threads. I've even asked the TAR guys if they might be able to get in touch with him about playing Larry. Nothing yet. I might just make a new thread soon to see if that gets his attention. I'm sure he'll play, but I'm not sure if he'll negotiate the format. Have to wait and see.