New Ritch Remo 2x4 hand-tooled case

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
hi guys!

I just want to share another case i finished days ago for Mr. Dionisio "NICK" Salazar from Texas, USA who is an AZ member as well.
Case Specs:

2 butts 4 shafts
soft lined foam insides with linen-fiber cloth lining
hand-tooled with stamped border tooling front and back
fully hand-stitched
hand-dyed vintage golden-brown color
bag clasp style front flap closure with dot snap
inner front flap pocket
8 oz cowhide leather carrying strap
weighs approximately 18 oz to 20 oz empty
cue case length is 33 inches

Thanks amigo it was a pleasure working with you!!!!:wink:

Ritch

to view my works visit www.ritchremo.com

Attachments

• DSC03533.jpg
    DSC03533.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,297
  • DSC03541.jpg
    DSC03541.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,158
  • DSC03572.jpg
    DSC03572.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,234
  • DSC03608.JPG
    DSC03608.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 1,242
  • DSC03622.jpg
    DSC03622.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,216
Last edited:

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
hi guys

nick!

there is extra inches on the case. i assumed that you might have joint caps that are extra long and i made room in advance.

thanks

ritch

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Very nice cases Ritch. Ritch makes great looking Envelop Style cases. I know as I have 2 of them.

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
thank you for the kind words guys!

many thanks to my friend nick here at AZ who have been patient and great guy to deal with. distance was not an issue when we worked thru this project. he gave me free reign over the design and that is one of those many opportunities an artist longs for.
thanks for looking!

check out my site for a ritch remo case
www.ritchremo.com

thanks AZ family
ritch

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
philippines

i'm from the philippines and a Filipino. my cases are made here but my materials and tools are imported from Europe and USA. i exclusively use Vergez-Blanchard tools (used by Louis Vuitton bags and Hermes bags). my concept in making cases is based on my knowledge in bag making.
i was mentored by Ron Ross who's an American, he taught me how to tool leather. but teh case design and assembly i got tips and learned a bit from Chas Clements way back in 2004. i also make bags out of pure genuine leather. i do ostrich skins and others. thanks!

ritch

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
ritch remo 1x2 interior dividers

hi

yes cocobolo cowboy! they are divided and each shaft and the butt have different dividers. go to my website and you will click a picture ther that shows a purple lines interior of the 1x2. i separate the shaft from the butts of my case interiors so they wont rub against each other. hope i answered your inquiry. thanks!---ritch

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
thanks mr. bautista

Very nice envelop case, ritch.
I know the owner was very happy..Good Luck!:)

Al

thanks Al. i'm glad you liked it too. yes the owner is happy with the case. i'm working on the improvement of the interior design and the weight issue problem that most of us players dread. thanks for all the support. :smile:

ritch
www.ritchremo.com

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
The case is sold!!

hi guys

those who PM'd me for orders i will entertain you thru your e-mails. we can discuss stuff about the case better and i can answer your inquiries appropriately, in terms of specs, color and designs in detailed format, which are the basis of pricing. and also i can guide you thru the work process of your case which i usually do with all my past clients.
once more, thank you for taking interest in my cases.

ritch remo
www.ritchremo.com
ritch.remo@yahoo.com

qball897

Registered
Beautiful Cases

Ritch
I am having trouble accessing your website and am interested in one of your cases. I sent an email to your yahoo email address inquiring. Can you share a price range for your cases?

Thanks
Tim