My Ron Haley Cue In Progress

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
My Ron Haley Cue Is Finished !

Just thought I would share some pics of my latest cue in progress. They will be boxed points when they are finished. There will be inlays with engraving in the Ebony points as well as engraving in the Ivory points. All comments and thoughts are welcome. Check out Ron's shop in the backround looks pretty awsome. Hopefully I'll get down to see it in person someday. Thanks for looking and I'll add pic's as Ron sends them to me.

Sutton%20008.jpg

Sutton%20004.jpg

Sutton%20011.jpg

Sutton%20016.jpg

Last edited:

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
It sure is exciting to see your cue in progress. My cue is in the same batch. Ron is loading the boat on this one and I'm pretty excited too. Counting the days.

TommyT

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Tommy,
Glad to hear your getting one also. Post some pic's so we can drool together.

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Haley

Damn, Ron keeps upping the ante. Love the thick contrast in the points.

icem3n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Exceed does look similiar to your Haley...:D

Attachments

• exc.JPG
    exc.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 3,054

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
cutter said:
Damn, Ron keeps upping the ante. Love the thick contrast in the points.

I think so too. Just went and checked out your sight. You have some really nice clean work on there. I really like the classic cue with the Buska rings.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
icem3n said:
My Exceed does look similiar to your Haley...:D

I like the ring in your cue it looks just right. We're still undecided on the exact ringwork for my cue.

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Ron

If it was my cue, I'd turn Ron loose. I'm sure he has alot of ideas just waiting to become a cue.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
I am doing exactly that in the butt of the cue. I told him to go wild and break some ground so we'll see.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
DJKeys said:
Great looking cue, Matt. Can't wait to see the finished version.

If I ever decide to sell it I think it would look nice in your collection:D

Jon P. Nusbaum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ron is one on the best cuemakers out there, you guys have picked a winner of a cue to get. You should see his metal working shop. It's got to be 20,000 sq. ft building with about $1,000,000 in heavy equipment, no bull. He as you are aware does cues as his therapy. "Some therapy" Good luck...JP:)

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
More updated photos

Some pics of the finished boxed points. No inlay or engraving yet.

Sutton 035.jpg

Sutton 037.jpg

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
This is gonna be a great looking cue. I'm putting those suspender thingies on my socks as I expect this cue to try to knock them off once its done!

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Its coming along nicely. How many veneers?. I like the ivory points. I'm a sucker for ivory.

TommyT

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Hard to tell how many veneers but I think I count 7 but I'll ask Ron and get back to to you. I see yours is comming along as well. Wish we could see the rest of the batch.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Murray Tucker said:
Another nice Haley.

Sorry your plane got grounded and I didn't get to meet you at the expo. Maybe we'll all have better luck next year. Might even get You to make me a cue........:D