I am a sandbagger now

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
I have been playing for about 6 months. After a 25 year layoff from pool. Only time I get to play is in a weighted local Sat. tournament. This week I played as a 4. First round I couldn't hit 2 balls in a row and lost badly to a 7. Losers bracket I am to play C.J. Wiley( should tell you something about the players when you hit CJ in the losers bracket) When I was a kid playing, he was someone I always heard about. It was a long time till the match and I was determaned not to play badly. Some how I managed to get to 4 before he got to seven. Made my day when he said " If you are a four then I am Santa Clause". So if you see CJ coming down your chimney let me know!

Next round I went to the hill with a six and lost. If I was only going to win one set, I am happy with how the day went.

Sorry, just had to tell someone. The wife just said WHO! oh that's nice. Take out the trash.

Even better I beat him with a stick I build myself!!

Larry, the sandbagger!

Last edited:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I have been playing for about 6 months. After a 25 year layoff from pool. Only time I get to play is in a weighted local Sat. tournament. This week I played as a 4. First round I couldn't hit 2 balls in a row and lost badly to a 7. Losers bracket I am to play C.J. Wiley( should tell you something about the players when you hit CJ in the losers bracket) When I was a kid playing, he was someone I always heard about. It was a long time till the match and I was determaned not to play badly. Some how I managed to get to 4 before he got to seven. Made my day when he said " If you are a four then I am Santa Clause". So I you see CJ coming down your chimney let me know!

Next round I went to the hill with a six and lost. If I was only going to win one set, I am happy with how the day went.

Sorry, just had to tell someone. The wife just said WHO! oh that's nice. Take out the trash.

Even better I beat him with a stick I build myself!!

Larry, the sandbagger!
Were you playing 8 ball or 9 ball? I don't doubt your ability, but CJ is one of the best players that i've seen play 9 ball. I have an old Accu-stats match with CJ playing "The Miz" and CJ just played unreal. Long shots were nothing for him and if you haven't ever seen that match and you like watching CJ play i'd recommend contacting Accu-stats to see if it's still available. Billy, Buddy, and Dave Bollman do the commentary and all three of them couldn't say enough about how well CJ played.......

James

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
9 ball and you are right about the long shots. He dosen't miss much. Feel free to doubt my ability. I still do. That's why it felt so good to win.

Larry

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
nice job. You can honestly say you beat a pro in a tournament. Lots of us can we've won tournaments but very few of us can say that.