john williams 6 point cue must see

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
.................................................................................

Last edited:

DogLoop

Doing some cueing ?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wow!

Anyway, I look at this cue and immediately think of Burt Kellerman.
Rest in Peace, Burt.

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
still for sale accepting offers i also have another williams cue all ebony with two skullsinlaidin the butt of the cue one shaft real ring tail lizard wrap and a very old justis envelope case will post pics soon

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wow God Bless America

How could a person ever loose with (the emotions and Courage this cue instills ) Thanks MR. John Williams. thanks for sharing. My mottey is on the way to JMW-. mark

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
any trades looking for a mottey or szamboti style cue something nice and traditional

Last edited:

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
any trades looking for a mottey or szamboti style cue something nice and traditional

Last edited:

AP2ez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Did you do the work on the leather Wrap??? Would you be interested in any trades????

Thanks,
Al

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Did you do the work on the leather Wrap??? Would you be interested in any trades????

Thanks,
Al

no i didnt do the wrap but i could do one for it, id rather sell the cue outright cause im using the money to do some remodeling to my tattoo shop,but i did make the case

Systim6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"America, f*** yeah! Out to save the motherf****** day yeah!" Sorry that song immediately popped in my head when I saw this cue.

Very nice cue!