Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page WPBA Peoria Pics (Really Long Load!!)
Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#61)
kcpoolfan
AzB Silver Member
kcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-12-2005, 12:51 PM

and does karen know how to fill out a shirt or what wow!!!!!

Old
  (#62)
The Lady Killer
AzB Bronze Member
The Lady Killer is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up 08-12-2005, 03:33 PM

Zeeder,
Great pictures. To bad you wasn't around taking pic a few years back. Maybe pool would had taken off even sooner for the WPBA. You would had given more ladies a reason to stay in the game.
Again nice pic's!

Diana Minor

Cue: Bluegrass Cue by Richard Harris
Break Cue: Bluegrass
www.poolcues.net-dminor
e-mail: dianaminor@verizon.net

Old
  (#63)
landshark77
------blank------
landshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 700

08-12-2005, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpoolfan
and does karen know how to fill out a shirt or what wow!!!!!
Are you Ciscodog from the CCB??

Old
  (#64)
kcpoolfan
AzB Silver Member
kcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond reputekcpoolfan has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2005, 05:01 PM

no sorry im not

Old
  (#65)
zeeder
Will queue for cues
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800
  Send a message via Yahoo to zeeder  
08-12-2005, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark77
Are you Ciscodog from the CCB??
KC stands for Karen Corr, not Kansas City as I had previously thought...lol.

Zack <--- Guy who likes cues

Old
  (#66)
kcpoolfan
AzB Silver Member

08-12-2005, 08:22 PM

never said it did stand for kansas city lol

Old
  (#67)
Rich R.
AzB Silver Member
Rich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

08-13-2005, 07:44 AM

Zeeder, I am very impressed with the color saturation in your pictures. Is there anything special you are doing to get those results?

Old
  (#68)
landshark77
------blank------
landshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond reputelandshark77 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 700

08-13-2005, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeder
KC stands for Karen Corr, not Kansas City as I had previously thought...lol.
LOL...I realized from the begining that KC = Karen Corr. Ciscodog on the CCB was a HUGE Karen Corr fan also. He also made reference to Ms. Corr's breast size in the same manor that KCpoolfan has...thus my question.

Old
  (#69)
zeeder
Will queue for cues
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

08-13-2005, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich R.
Zeeder, I am very impressed with the color saturation in your pictures. Is there anything special you are doing to get those results?
I just put the camera on the sports setting and snapped away...lol. Trust me, it's the camera and not my skill that made the pictures decent.

Old
  (#70)
Rozcoe
Billiard Bat Boy
Rozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond reputeRozcoe has a reputation beyond repute

08-13-2005, 01:41 PM

Quote:
I just put the camera on the sports setting and snapped away...lol. Trust me, it's the camera and not my skill that made the pictures decent.
Just like how the cue does all the work, the player is a stand-in.
...I think I got that right...

Hey Zeeder, its Ross from the Peoria tourney, trying to work myself into this core crowd of AZers.

The pictures did turn out really well, and if you need reassurance I can email you the results of my Elf's APS film lol...

Anyway, it was nice to meet you in Peoria. Now to search out the rest of the crew.

Ross

Old
  (#71)
zeeder
Will queue for cues

08-13-2005, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozcoe
Just like how the cue does all the work, the player is a stand-in.
...I think I got that right...

Hey Zeeder, its Ross from the Peoria tourney, trying to work myself into this core crowd of AZers.

The pictures did turn out really well, and if you need reassurance I can email you the results of my Elf's APS film lol...

Anyway, it was nice to meet you in Peoria. Now to search out the rest of the crew.

Ross
Thanks for the compliment Ross. It was good to meet you we well. In going back and looking at the pictures I took in San Diego, I have to admit that these are tons better...lol. So, I guess that I did have something to do with the pics turning out better.

Old
  (#72)
kcpoolfan
AzB Silver Member

08-14-2005, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark77
LOL...I realized from the begining that KC = Karen Corr. Ciscodog on the CCB was a HUGE Karen Corr fan also. He also made reference to Ms. Corr's breast size in the same manor that KCpoolfan has...thus my question.
Sorry landshark didnt mean to offend you but just stating the obvious lol but kidding aside...karen needs to be more open and outspoken and flirtatious even with the crowd and camera during her matches...she is too wuiet and shy it seems even in interviews ...but i respect the concentration and focus she has during a match also ...she just needs to loosen up some and then maybe she would be more appreciated and followed

Old
  (#73)
Rich R.
AzB Silver Member
Rich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond reputeRich R. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

08-14-2005, 07:51 AM

Quote:
I know better. You had more than a little to do, with getting the great results. It is not all the result of a good camera.

I really enjoyed the great pictures. Thanks.

Old
  (#74)
cuechick
Flys In the Kitchen
cuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2005, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpoolfan
Sorry landshark didnt mean to offend you but just stating the obvious lol but kidding aside...karen needs to be more open and outspoken and flirtatious even with the crowd and camera during her matches...she is too wuiet and shy it seems even in interviews ...but i respect the concentration and focus she has during a match also ...she just needs to loosen up some and then maybe she would be more appreciated and followed
I don't see why Karen needs to change a thing, she appears to have gotten your attention and at least a few others just the way she is. If you want that kind of personality, maybe follow Vivian instead. Part of Karen's success is her focus and part of who she is, is her shyness. She does have a sly bit of wit, once you get to know her...

Old
  (#75)
1pRoscoe
AzB Silver Member
1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2005, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahrousey
OH yea, thanks alot Zack for showing me the true height of that mohawk. I had a "wow, I wonder what I was thinking" moments when I saw that. just kidding.

Jeff, I think I obviously didn't scare the 6ball enough to make it want to go in.

Sarah
I think that angle really shows... hehe

Good pics, Zack.

I has wood.

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: