Anyone heading to Michael's for GSBT stop?

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone was planning on heading to Michael's in Cincy tomorrow for the GSBT stop? My buddy and I are thinking about heading down and I'm always up for meeting fellow AZers.

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What time does it start? I may run down there some time in the afternoon if the boss doesn't want to do anything.

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
My buddy said that practice begins around noon and the calcutta starts around 2PM. Of course as soon as I put a thread up asking who is going to be down there tomorrow to meet I get called into work. So I guess I won't be going, but I encourage people to try and make it out for this, as this is the furthest north Shannon has brought the GSBT and it would be great if its worthwhile for him to bring it back this way. He does a great job with it. Get out and support these tours.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there

Not sure what time, but I will be there.

Any AZers that need help, info or whatever let me know, I will help.

I live about 5-7 miles away and will support my AZ brothers.

Ken

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
I am coming up and will be playing. Hope to see you guys there................

Jimmy

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
Well, I found someone to cover for me so I'm on my way to Michael's right now. I'll be sporting the TAR gear, come up and say hi if you're there.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Looks like it is time to excercise the pimp hand Beav.Time to institute a stripper fitness plan. I am sure Bartram will volunteer as the work out apparatus.

Don't worry Chris, Vegas is the world capital of hot single moms/college students paying the bills one lap dance at a time. Maybe we can organize a field trip.

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Thursday night for sure. And LOL at beav gettin mad at korn for callin his dancers sixes, LOL

"come on beav the hottest girl was a 6.
tops"

LOL