Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Terrible start for 2010
Page 6 of 7 « First 456 7

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#76)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-06-2010, 11:28 AM

For those of you who think of me as hillbilly white trash,
here's a thread I started several months ago.
For many of you I imagine it will verify why you look down on me.

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread

This one's for you, Bamadog
(#1)
hondo

Status: Online Posts: 14,379vCash: 500iTrader: 0 / 0% Join Date: Mar 2003Location: WV
This one's for you, Bamadog - 07-27-2009, 09:22 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bamadog has been bugging me for some time to create a thread especially about me.
Being the shy, reticent person that I am , I hesitated.
But Dawg seems sincere in his request so here goes.

I grew up dirt poor in a mountain ghetto in West Virginia.
My father was a career Army man who abandoned his family
and I was raised by grandparents while my mother worked a minimum wage job with no benefits for years until she was too sick to work
and eventually died.

I was an all-state football player ( tight end) who married my beautiful
high school sweetheart.
I got a college scholarship to play ball,but my woman died that first year
and I lost interest and dropped out.

I let myself be drafted and ended up in Nam.
Things went well the first tour. I fell in love and she was pregnant
so I signed for another tour of duty.
Then things went south. She and her family were mistaken for
Cong and were murdered , including my unborn child, by American soldiers.
My best friend died in my arms. I was shot and almost lost my arm.

When I got out I wondered what that was all about.
Instead of going home I bought a Harley and hung around San Fransisco
for a while. More bad JUJU.
My girl friend insisted on an abortion. I got busted for selling hash
and did a little time.

I finally made it back to the hills.
Went to work in a warehouse.
Had two sweeties, one black and one white and had three kids with them.
I definitely don't shoot blanks.

Lots of drugs and alcohol.
Went back to school and became only the second person in my family to get a degree.

Met a wonderful woman and we have four children.

I have had success in teaching, teacher of the year, chairperson of department, but it's been a rollercoaster ride.
Four DUI charges, various addictions, coke, crack, pills, infidelities ( on My part).
Got into a bar fight with the local mob and about got killed but it took three of them.
But I survived. Retired. Figured I'd substitute teach, but
apparently my FBI report doesn't look too good and no county will hire me.

Figured I shoot pool with my buddies but pool in this area is dead and so are most of my buddies.

My best friend Cooley, who everybody said was a black me, died waiting for a liver transplant
cause he had no money for health care.
My other friends were Marcus and Eddie.
Marcus lives in Roanoake and I don't see much of him.
Eddie found Pentecostalism and he's scared of me any more. ( Get behind me, Satan)

So, here I am , ladies and germs.

Dawg has suggested that all of you can simply talk about anything you like and have me jump in, hijack the discussion and start talking about me.
I feel that is an excellent suggestion. It's comforting to know
that I have good friends like Dawg and Larry who care so much about me

Old
  (#77)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

01-06-2010, 11:33 AM

Here's the link if anybody cares.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=150741

Old
  (#78)
real irish
AzB Silver Member
real irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond reputereal irish has a reputation beyond repute

Cool 01-06-2010, 11:59 AM

Hondo-- Great bio .As a fellow poor white boy i enjoyed your story . The haters on this site have no grasp of humanity or real life . I will always side with like-minded posters who are not afraid to stand up to the bullies on npr . By the way when i traveled around the country playing pool i always thought the hills of west v. were good enough to get out of the car and enjoy no matter the time .

Old
  (#79)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

01-06-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by real irish View Post
Hondo-- Great bio .As a fellow poor white boy i enjoyed your story . The haters on this site have no grasp of humanity or real life . I will always side with like-minded posters who are not afraid to stand up to the bullies on npr . By the way when i traveled around the country playing pool i always thought the hills of west v. were good enough to get out of the car and enjoy no matter the time .
Thanks, Irish. We do have a beautiful state.

Old
  (#80)
cuejoey
Charlie Five One
cuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond repute

01-06-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo View Post
For those of you who think of me as hillbilly white trash,
here's a thread I started several months ago.
For many of you I imagine it will verify why you look down on me.

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread

This one's for you, Bamadog
(#1)
hondo

Status: Online Posts: 14,379vCash: 500iTrader: 0 / 0% Join Date: Mar 2003Location: WV
This one's for you, Bamadog - 07-27-2009, 09:22 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bamadog has been bugging me for some time to create a thread especially about me.
Being the shy, reticent person that I am , I hesitated.
But Dawg seems sincere in his request so here goes.

I grew up dirt poor in a mountain ghetto in West Virginia.
My father was a career Army man who abandoned his family
and I was raised by grandparents while my mother worked a minimum wage job with no benefits for years until she was too sick to work
and eventually died.

I was an all-state football player ( tight end) who married my beautiful
high school sweetheart.
I got a college scholarship to play ball,but my woman died that first year
and I lost interest and dropped out.

I let myself be drafted and ended up in Nam.
Things went well the first tour. I fell in love and she was pregnant
so I signed for another tour of duty.
Then things went south. She and her family were mistaken for
Cong and were murdered , including my unborn child, by American soldiers.
My best friend died in my arms. I was shot and almost lost my arm.

When I got out I wondered what that was all about.
Instead of going home I bought a Harley and hung around San Fransisco
for a while. More bad JUJU.
My girl friend insisted on an abortion. I got busted for selling hash
and did a little time.

I finally made it back to the hills.
Went to work in a warehouse.
Had two sweeties, one black and one white and had three kids with them.
I definitely don't shoot blanks.

Lots of drugs and alcohol.
Went back to school and became only the second person in my family to get a degree.

Met a wonderful woman and we have four children.

I have had success in teaching, teacher of the year, chairperson of department, but it's been a rollercoaster ride.
Four DUI charges, various addictions, coke, crack, pills, infidelities ( on My part).
Got into a bar fight with the local mob and about got killed but it took three of them.
But I survived. Retired. Figured I'd substitute teach, but
apparently my FBI report doesn't look too good and no county will hire me.

Figured I shoot pool with my buddies but pool in this area is dead and so are most of my buddies.

My best friend Cooley, who everybody said was a black me, died waiting for a liver transplant
cause he had no money for health care.
My other friends were Marcus and Eddie.
Marcus lives in Roanoake and I don't see much of him.
Eddie found Pentecostalism and he's scared of me any more. ( Get behind me, Satan)

So, here I am , ladies and germs.

Dawg has suggested that all of you can simply talk about anything you like and have me jump in, hijack the discussion and start talking about me.
I feel that is an excellent suggestion. It's comforting to know
that I have good friends like Dawg and Larry who care so much about me
So you did time for being a drug pusher and continued using various drugs and alcohol YET a school district hired you to be a teacher !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions from the past.1.Year in country ? 2.Unit assigned ? 3.AO in country ? Thanks

Hondo > 12-28-09 320pm Thread SPORTS POLL! post #28 "WHY NOT CLOWN AROUND AND HAVE SOME FUN"

Old
  (#81)
LWW
Capitalist pigdog.
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-07-2010, 05:12 AM

Mistakes were made.

The high road should have been taken.

We all have made mistakes.

Perhaps we should forgive as my good friend JohnnyD does.

I think it's time to move on.

LWW

"I love Che and most people I know adore him ..."
-Dom_Poppa-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"LWW is one of the truly great thinkers of the 21st century."
-Tom Haney-

"Actually Al Gore did invent the internet"
-Tom Haney-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9ballpaul-

Old
  (#82)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

01-07-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Mistakes were made.

The high road should have been taken.

We all have made mistakes.

Perhaps we should forgive as my good friend JohnnyD does.

I think it's time to move on.

LWW
A nice post, Larry. I'm seriously considering removing you from ignore.

Or at least until the Byrd posts start up again. Fair enough?

BTW, I get a real kick out of Johnny D.

If he's sincere, he seems to like both of us.
How often do we see that?

Double BTW. I suspect he may be Travis Trotter. What do you think?

Last edited by tom haney; 01-07-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Old
  (#83)
LWW
Capitalist pigdog.
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

01-08-2010, 04:20 AM

How did you read that if I'm on ignore brother?

LWW

-Dom_Poppa-

-Bishop-

-Tom Haney-

-Tom Haney-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9ballpaul-

Old
  (#84)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

01-09-2010, 08:33 AM

Quote:
How did you read that if I'm on ignore brother?

LWW

Pizz poor start to reconciliation.

Old
  (#85)
LWW
Capitalist pigdog.

01-09-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Pizz poor start to reconciliation.
I merely asked a question?

LWW

-Dom_Poppa-

-Bishop-

-Tom Haney-

-Tom Haney-

-9ballpaul-

Old
  (#86)
cuejoey
Charlie Five One
cuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up 01-09-2010, 11:29 AM

Somone has tried to take the high road but took a switchback which is leading on a decline..........LWW it's that time of week to display THE cross.......

Hondo > 12-28-09 320pm Thread SPORTS POLL! post #28 "WHY NOT CLOWN AROUND AND HAVE SOME FUN"

Old
  (#87)
LWW
Capitalist pigdog.

01-09-2010, 12:06 PM

I will wait to see if hondo takes the high road and answers the question, or ascends the cross yet again.

LWW

-Dom_Poppa-

-Bishop-

-Tom Haney-

-Tom Haney-

-9ballpaul-

Old
  (#88)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

01-09-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuejoey View Post
Somone has tried to take the high road but took a switchback which is leading on a decline..........LWW it's that time of week to display THE cross.......
Play me a little traveling music, boys.

Joey, I tried. There's just nothing of value you post.

I seriously doubt that I'll look in again.

But you keep shadow posting, buddy.
I'm sure someone will quote you now and then.

Old
  (#89)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

01-09-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
I will wait to see if hondo takes the high road and answers the question, or ascends the cross yet again.

LWW

Nope. I think I'll ascend the cross.

I answered your question. Said I was
looking in. Considering removing you from ignore.

You're obviously not worth the effort.

Just a mean-spirited, pseudo-Christian.
Not worth the glance anymore.

Play me a little travelin music, boys.

Old
  (#90)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

01-09-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
1. My warranty is up on my Camry and I am looking at expensive repairs.

2. My wife fired my girl friend as our maid after apparently catching her stealing. I am broken-hearted.

3. My wife and I have been fighting since. New Years Day
and continuing into her birthday today.

4. WVU hammered by Florida St. Stewart outcoached again.

5. Previously undefeated WVU hammered by Purdue.

6. I've been destroyed the last two times on table even up by some guy I used to give two balls to.

7. No money for DCC.

8. My youngest has dropped out of college.

Poor me. I'm ENTITLED to better.

2010 is off to a bad start!
Most interesting.

Girlfriend got fired by wife and now your now getting destroyed by a guy you used to give 2 balls to.

Sounds like a couple of position changes to me.

Hope things ahhhh straighten out for you Hondo.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Page 6 of 7 « First 456 7

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: