First year Adam (Butt Only)

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
This is a first year Adam R/A-7B (Rambow Leather) Cue butt. it has four very nice points with four veneers. it roll very well. it is missing some pieces at the end of the butt-sleeve. I have pictured another Adam Rambow cue to show what it was like originally.
This is a very worth while project cue that could very easily be made into a fantastic vintage four pointer. The one for sale is in the bottom of each picture.

SOLD!!

full.jpg

forearm.jpg

buttsleeve.jpg

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
I will take it if this deal fall through. I believe the pin looks to be 5/16-18 thread...which I have a very nice CM360 shaft that will complement this cue. I would probably want to convert this to a nice hoppe style cue with no bumper. At this price, even if the cue is warped...it would still be a really nice player.

Regards,
Duc.

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Some before and after pics of this cue and Jayman for the great deal, it plays great!

Thanks to Roger Long for this great refinish on my cue, I think it looks great and it plays nice too. He replaced the wrap, made a new white butt cap for the cue, polished up the brass joint, replaced the leather and put a nice finish on it. I hit some balls with it tonight. I have always wanted a traditional style cue like this with some mother of pearl dots. If you need something done then go to Roger's site, he has a pro shop also set up at Bullshooters in Phoenix. http://www.maestrosproshop.com/

BEFORE:

098.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

AFTER:

038-5.jpg

041-2.jpg

043-2.jpg

045-2.jpg

046-1.jpg