Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page New Room ,The Cue Billiards

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
New Room ,The Cue Billiards,near Valley Forge
Old
  (#1)
Poolwiz99
AzB Silver Member
Poolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

New Room ,The Cue Billiards,near Valley Forge - 05-30-2011, 09:19 AM

A new room opening up on Wednesday June 2 100 West Schuylkill Rd. Pottstown .19465 . The room is 25 minutes west of the Valley Forge Expo.Nice small room, with good food, Pizzaria with full menu available within premises.6 ,9 footers and 2 Diamond bar boxes great for practice before the 8 ball tourny in june.would love to see anyone stop in even if just to say hello and check out the room.Small tournys are in the works with some added money and good payouts no skimming.For any info you can contact me Randy at Poolwiz99@aol.comAlso very good rates 4.50 per hour and some daily specials will be available,Hope to see you all soon

Last edited by Poolwiz99; 05-30-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: change title

Good Luck to them
Old
  (#2)
highrun55
can`t make a ball anymore
highrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50

Talking Good Luck to them - 05-31-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolwiz99 View Post
A new room opening up on Wednesday June 2 100 West Schuylkill Rd. Pottstown .19465 . The room is 25 minutes west of the Valley Forge Expo.Nice small room, with good food, Pizzaria with full menu available within premises.6 ,9 footers and 2 Diamond bar boxes great for practice before the 8 ball tourny in june.would love to see anyone stop in even if just to say hello and check out the room.Small tournys are in the works with some added money and good payouts no skimming.For any info you can contact me Randy at Poolwiz99@aol.comAlso very good rates 4.50 per hour and some daily specials will be available,Hope to see you all soon

Randy
I heard about this from Herb, glad to see him take interest and not close it down, with all of his other interest, he will do ok.
Please send any flyers to me and I will post them for my players.
With you there for support I think it will do good.

Im just making it here, say hello to all my Pottstown friends
i heard Foxys is closed ?

Mickey
aka highrun55

Straight Pool "the Breakfast of Champions"

Old
  (#3)
DennyS
Pro-Instructor
DennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to DennyS Send a message via AIM to DennyS Send a message via Yahoo to DennyS Send a message via Skype™ to DennyS 
05-31-2011, 02:51 PM

Best of luck in the new room! If you happen to see Tim and Dona Sellman in there shooting say hi from an ole friend.

Denny Stewart
www.facebook.com/Denny.Stewart
PBIA Advanced Instructor
Playing Cue - Cory Barnhart
OB Player Rep.

Old
  (#4)
bobroberts
Pool player
bobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond reputebobroberts has a reputation beyond repute

06-01-2011, 05:19 PM

Amazing how sometimes things just fall into place.
While checking out an old thread from 6/20/09, I came across a post you made.
Then i go to your profile page because under you signature it says your opening a room. Very weird that i came across it today just when your announcing the opening.
Good luck with the room.

Stay thirsty my friend.

Old
  (#5)
Poolwiz99
AzB Silver Member
Poolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond reputePoolwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2011, 01:14 PM

Room is open come on down everyone

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: