Jump/break cue
Old
  (#1)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Jump/break cue - 10-29-2011, 04:18 PM

since this is a site for 9 ball players
could you give a newbie advice on what or from whom to buy
weight /balance /maker???????
(is weight and balance an option??)
thanks for you replies

i hope this doesnt get moved since who best to ask but the pros competing??

Old
  (#2)
TheRIGERE
AzB Silver Member
TheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond reputeTheRIGERE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-29-2011, 01:42 PM

don't rely on others...selecting a pool cue is very personal...and the longer you play with one the harder it is to leave it...

My suggestion if you are looking, is to try a bunch of them..it doesnt matter what cue I like, since you aren't going to have to play with it and it doesn't matter what cue you like, cause I don't have to play with it.

Try a bunch... If you like the way it feel, plays and looks..then you've found your baby... some folks don't care what the play with...some will only play a particular brand for many different reasons (history; sponsorship;reputation;etc) Some guys just love trying new stuff all the time...some love the craftsman ship...some are in love with certain builders...

For me, I play with a bar cue I found smashed in the dumpster behind my old pool hall...I domnt' know what its was, other than busted..I cut it, refinished it by hand, signed my name on it, threw in a 5/16 x 18 joint, and slapped on an old Predator 314 shaft I had in my closet... Best stick I ever had feel wise... and has sentimental value as the first cue I ever "made" lol

I've played all sorts of stuff, and usually stick to a Predator Shaft...they are consistent for me...ie, i know what to expect time after time... At one time I had over $4000 worth of cues in my bag...all custom...all beautiful...

but my trusty, ugly plain ass..."Todd Richards Original" is the only thing left in that bag, and while I love cues...love searching for them...looking at the craftsmnan ship and even recently "wanting" to buy another nice cue...I just haven't...cause maybe I already have the best cue for me...

Thanks for letting me ramble...

TheRIGERE

What is allowed on the tour?
Old
  (#3)
nick serdula
AzB Gold Member
nick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

What is allowed on the tour? - 02-02-2012, 10:05 AM

That is about it.
Nick

Old
  (#4)
TomHay
Best Tips For Less
TomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-24-2012, 04:21 PM

You might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2lIRcURIdg

Tom Hay
Email - Tcue@aol.com
Playing Cue - Custom 1999 RT 8 Point
Web Site - Layered Pool Cue Tips

UltraSkinLayered Layered Cue Tips AZ Member
Discounted Prices lower 48 States click banner below
and SIGN UP NOW for your discounts

Layered Cue Tips Video