Old
  (#16)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-26-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
This thread is useless without pics.

You beat me to that comment.
Pangit is certainly different. I wonder if he is just putting us on.

Old
  (#17)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

03-26-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaWho??? View Post
I saw a film of a lady stand up off of a wine bottle after she'd sat down on it. The slo mo recoil of a sphincter returning to normal size was as revolting as it was fascinating...

I saw a stripper who could fire ping pong balls out of her **** like a howitzer one time. It was more scary than erotic to be honest. She nailed me halfway across the room.

Old
  (#18)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

03-26-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaWho??? View Post
I saw a film of a lady stand up off of a wine bottle after she'd sat down on it. The slo mo recoil of a sphincter returning to normal size was as revolting as it was fascinating...

I saw a woman push a can of bud out slot.
She also pushed 3 apples out of her bung hole.

Disgusting. Just one of those things you couldnt look away from.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#19)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

03-26-2012, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I saw a woman push a can of bud out slot.
She also pushed 3 apples out of her bung hole.

Disgusting. Just one of those things you couldnt look away from.
I knew a girl who could blow out candles and take drags from a cigarette (and blow out the smoke) with her ... uhh ... woman part.

Old
  (#20)
ChopStick
Undead Poster
ChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-26-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
I knew a girl who could blow out candles and take drags from a cigarette (and blow out the smoke) with her ... uhh ... woman part.
I know that girl. I have no further comment on the subject.

Old
  (#21)
ChopStick
Undead Poster
ChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond repute

03-26-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THaney View Post
I saw a stripper who could fire ping pong balls out of her **** like a howitzer one time. It was more scary than erotic to be honest. She nailed me halfway across the room.
My friends told me about a bar in Thailand where they give you a balloon and the girls on stage will shoot little feathered darts at them and pop em.

Old
  (#22)
ChopStick
Undead Poster

03-26-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post
It got me to thinking, Is "Snooter" control via Ben Wa Ball training a dying art?
I met a young woman a couple of years ago whose capabilities caused me to do extensive research into the history of kegel exercise. I found that I had grossly underestimated the range of muscular control that women are capable of, especially the ancient royal concubines. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "It's good to be the king".

I am convinced that this is the most underutilized resource in the lives of men today and I encourage all of you guys to investigate this. You just would not believe it. I also read that this greatly improves the health of the female as well. It makes sense to me that it would. So you guys owe it to your women to learn about this subject and encourage her to adopt an exercise program of her own. It is for her own good after all.

Old
  (#23)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

03-26-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopStick View Post
I met a young woman a couple of years ago whose capabilities caused me to do extensive research into the history of kegel exercise. I found that I had grossly underestimated the range of muscular control that women are capable of, especially the ancient royal concubines. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "It's good to be the king".

I am convinced that this is the most underutilized resource in the lives of men today and I encourage all of you guys to investigate this. You just would not believe it. I also read that this greatly improves the health of the female as well. It makes sense to me that it would. So you guys owe it to your women to learn about this subject and encourage her to adopt an exercise program of her own. It is for her own good after all.
It takes balls you know.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

If our answers scare you, maybe you stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#24)
Rickw
AzB Silver Member
Rickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond repute

03-26-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
It takes balls you know.
Ben Wa's balls?

Rick W.

Old
  (#25)
DelaWho???
Banger McCue
DelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond repute

03-27-2012, 04:03 AM

Who was Ben Wa and why were his balls tied to a string?

Cues: McDermott D16 BILL000,M64D,BL03
Break: Bacote Jerico Stinger with I1 BigBoy
League: APA: Masters

Old
  (#26)
Pangit
Que Sera Sera
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

03-27-2012, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THaney View Post
How true. Up Stairs, Marlyn's at the beginning of walking street, Pattaya Beach. Any WestPac Sailor/LeatherNeck worth his salt has seen the show.

They pull a string of razor blades out of their Snooter... They don't just "shoot" ping pong balls, Darts as well... Insert some sort of tapered tube I'm guessing? ...load it up with a standard dart, and pop a balloon from across the bar from the teeth of a very happy Serviceman on Liberty Call. Let off some steam. Lot's of Lady Drinks. "A good time was had by all".

It's better than going postal, PTSD, kill a couple dozen seemingly "Innocent" villagers in Afghanistan. International incident.

Last edited by Pangit; 03-27-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Old
  (#27)
Sev

03-27-2012, 04:53 AM

So what we have here is a Snooter Sniper.
Very dangerous if you ask me.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: