Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page When All Is Said And Done....Hahahahaha...!
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-28-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbru View Post
You are correct in what you say...that is why I think most people are still uncivilized.
Until enough people stand up and say enough is enough....the conquest game will go on.

I don't ever expect that to change in my life for sure....

But it will change one day....

I hope someday some of my relatives will look back and say...Hey one of my relatives George was one of the people saying that this human race was going to become civilized one day and we've finally made it....
Peace comes and goes. Everything occurs in cycles.
However even when there is peace there is always and always will be violence within every country or community. It is genetically ingrained in out DNA.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#32)
gbru
AzB Gold Member
gbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

04-28-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
However even when there is peace there is always and always will be violence within every country or community. It is genetically ingrained in out DNA.

Well that settles it.

Let's just keep right on fighting then....

gbru

Old
  (#33)
UGOTDA7
RIP
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
It's all failed and will continue to fail because....

Violence begets violence...

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once".

"Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."

Albert Einstein

OK, so you have nothing of substance just fanciful thoughts of what can never be.

I hate to be the bearer of a blinding flash of the obvious but humans have been violent since once caveman took another one's piece of meat and we always will be.

And even more of the obvious - some things are worth fighting for from the personal all the way up to the national / international level......and to deny this is just irrational.

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!

Old
  (#34)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Well that settles it.

Let's just keep right on fighting then....
Its our most reliable form of population control.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

If our answers scare you, maybe you stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#35)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2012, 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=jason;3571316]You are free to leave the country.[/QUOTE

Politically Im on your side Jason but these"If you dont like it leave it" comments just kill me.
I wonder if some of your ancestors were telling the signers of The Declaration of Independence " If you dont like it leave it" ?

If not for protest and raising hell about what people see as wrong, we might as well just bend over and take it up the arse while singing "God Bless America."

If you disagree with that guy just tell him what you believe.
Put on your big boy pants and leave that love it or leave it stuff for the dummies.
Your smarter than that Jason.

Old
  (#36)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

04-28-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Uh, no one is free to leave anymore.

Not with your stuff, anyway. And even when you've left, the IRS still wants your money...forever.

I bet CBS or FOX forgot to tell you about that new "law."

Jeff Livingston

LOL! Tried to give you rep.

Old
  (#37)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

04-28-2012, 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=Sev;3573046]Conquest is at the heart of being human. It is in our nature and quite possibly part of our genetics.

Reminds me of this blonde the other day.

I saw.
I conquered.
I came.

Old
  (#38)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

04-28-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Absolutely. And as long as the politicians and the military contracters can make billions out of war and yet keep there kids safe at home, why not? Its all good.
Sorry, but Im with Ron Paul on this one.

Old
  (#39)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

04-28-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Please remind me again what Obama has been doing with the military?

Oh and please. The withdraw from Iraq was on the Bush administrations schedule.

So was killing Bin Laden.... heck that promise even got dipshit elected again...but the guy who ACTUALLY DOES IT.. needs to be one and done??

the RNC KNOWS Obama will get another term.. it's already in the script..

thats why we had such a who's who of batshit crazy running for the R nomination.. any republican capable of getting elected president is going to wait until next cycle. when there is no incumbant and the minority's have already had their day in the sun

" fund more corporated sponsored wars."...:cool:[/QUOTE]
Old
  (#40)
berlowmj2
AzB Silver Member
berlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond repute

" fund more corporated sponsored wars."...:cool:[/QUOTE] - 04-28-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Yep....Probably the only thing that could save Social Security is if they elected one of those nut jobs and they started another war which led to a nuclear war which would eliminate 30%-60% of the population of the country.

Then there would be enough SS to go around....Until they started borrowing from the pool to fund some more corporated sponsored wars....
Corporations benefit while working class tax payers lose the minimal safety nets available in this nation.

As a bonus, the working class sacrifices its sons as cannon fodder.

Old
  (#41)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

04-29-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
huh?

Jeff Livingston
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vAwCo6sAZE

Jason

Old
  (#42)
UGOTDA7
RIP
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

04-29-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softshot View Post
So was killing Bin Laden.... heck that promise even got dipshit elected again...but the guy who ACTUALLY DOES IT.. needs to be one and done??

thats why we had such a who's who of batshit crazy running for the R nomination.. any republican capable of getting elected president is going to wait until next cycle. when there is no incumbant and the minority's have already had their day in the sun
So if Earl breaks and runs out to the nine ball and then hands you the cue for a straight in two foot shot you deserve credit for winning the game huh? I mean come on, you shot the nine ball in right?

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!

Old
  (#43)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

04-30-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Why don't some of you war monger supporters leave the country so we can live in peace....

PEACE....
When you quit getting your catch phrases out of a cereal box or from a pot smoking hippy retreat or your favorite news source, then maybe we can talk.

No intelligent person wants war, but war is part of mankind's nature. Always has been and always will be. I wish it wasn't so, but it is. Being in denial isn't the answer either. Many peaceful people have been murdered...Jesus, Martin Luther King, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi just to name a few. I didn't create the rules, but I understand them. War is a natural part of humanism even though a nasty part. WWI was the war to end all wars. How did that work out? Not so well I would say. Until we find the violent gene and know how to remove it, mankind will remain violent and in conflict.

Have a good day.

Jason

Old
  (#44)
Sev

04-30-2012, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softshot View Post

Actually the military and intelligence got it done. All Obama did was put his finger in the air. Test the wind and go umm ah ummm ok.

Thats the only credit he deserves.

Anything more undermines the significance of the actions of this nations true hero's.

Old
  (#45)
Sev

04-30-2012, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Why don't some of you war monger supporters leave the country so we can live in peace....

PEACE....
Yah.
It will give more time to concentrate on beating, raping and murdering woman, kidnapping, raping and abusing children, murder in the streets, Gang violence, Parents killing their own children, children killing their parent and more.

Yup its all peace, rainbows and unicorns at home.

Just think of all those veterans that Obama is going to make jobless that will be looking for something fun do once they become completely frustrated.

Fun times in the land of milk and honey.

Anybody that actually believes there is peace is delusional.

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: