Reload this Page Black on black murder is acceptable
Page 4 of 7 « First 234 56 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
collateral damage
Old
  (#46)
berlowmj2
AzB Silver Member
berlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Question collateral damage - 05-25-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolplayer2093 View Post
yep if nothing else this case has brought the racists out in open. desi is pretty open about his racism. honestly tho thats easier to deal with. its racists that deny it that reallg get annoying.
It is interesting to note the insensitivity of the vast majority on NPR who care nothing about the vast majority of law abiding underclass Blacks in the ghettos who are cannon fodder in the collateral damage of the gang violence....

Last edited by berlowmj2; 05-26-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Old
  (#47)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

05-25-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berlowmj2 View Post
It is interesting to note the insensitivity of the vast majority on NPR who care nothing about the vast majority of law abiding underclass Blacks in the ghettos who are cannon fodder in the collateral damage of the gang violence.

You are certainly correct, and they are also cannon fodder for the Black Leaders like Jackson, Sharpton and many others. These men use every and any excuse to cry racism so that they can profit off the same underclass Blacks in the same Ghetto's. That in my opinion is just as bad as the insensitivity, it's kinda like the Black leaders a few hundred years ago who sold their own people into Slavery, in fact in many ways they are doing the same thing today. It my opinion these people are still selling their own people into Slavery, only this time it is Slavery of the mind. They do everything they can do to keep the underclass Blacks right where they are so that they have a meal ticket instead of helping the people they represent , now that is about as sad as it possible can get!!!!!!!!

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#48)
UGOTDA7
RIP
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

05-25-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berlowmj2 View Post
It is interesting to note the insensitivity of the vast majority of black leaders who care nothing about the vast majority of law abiding underclass Blacks in the ghettos who are cannon fodder in the collateral damage of the gang violence.
Fixed that for you.

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!

Old
  (#49)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

05-26-2012, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Yep, especially those guys that hate woman, gays and any muslimi that ever lived....yep, at least you are in the open about your racist and bigoted thoughts.... but your black or half black or you lived in the hood once or something...so you are allowed to diss on anyone and everyone else.....
i don't hate women or gays. i don't believe gays should be classified the way they seem to be pushing to be. the kind of sex you like hsouldn't decide your whole life. women just have specific things easier than men. ther's nothing wrong with islam but the people who practice it go crazier than most other religions and kill people because of it

either way my beliefs don't cost other people their lives. i also don't have people like you screaming that i'd be in the right if i did kill a woman,muslim or gay.

anyway all that's just you trying to imagine me as a bad person because i disagree with you and you're belief that GZ was right to stalk and kill a kid that was minding his own business.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/ith/#by=sp

Advice God- "tho shall not kill! unless they are witches, gay, heathen, enemies,muslims,slaves,poor,adulterous,rebellious kids,blasphemers or smartasses"

Insanity Wolf-" Dress up like little girl, and rape pedo bear!!!!"

MahnaMahna, get at me in person.

Old
  (#50)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

05-26-2012, 04:56 AM

Quote:
i don't hate women or gays. i don't believe gays should be classified the way they seem to be pushing to be. the kind of sex you like hsouldn't decide your whole life. women just have specific things easier than men. ther's nothing wrong with islam but the people who practice it go crazier than most other religions and kill people because of it

either way my beliefs don't cost other people their lives. i also don't have people like you screaming that i'd be in the right if i did kill a woman,muslim or gay.

anyway all that's just you trying to imagine me as a bad person because i disagree with you and you're belief that GZ was right to stalk and kill a kid that was minding his own business.
This is the theme you continue to drum in every thread you post in. Yet all the evidence coming out says otherwise. Your predujice drips off every word you use. You attempt to foist it onto everyone else, but, bro, YOU are the racist here............

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell

"Anybody who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him;
better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#51)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

05-26-2012, 07:15 PM

Quote:

I believe you player, I think your just misunderstood, man I don't think you have a racist bone anywhere in your body. But I also think you bring that misunderstanding on either intentionally or you do not realize how the things you say effect how other view you.

So Player are you misunderstood or do you misunderstand?

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#52)
UGOTDA7
RIP
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

05-26-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:

Still with the nonsensical canards - he didn't stalk anybody and he killed a capable person in self-defense who was trying to kill him.

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!

Old
  (#53)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

05-26-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Still with the nonsensical canards - he didn't stalk anybody and he killed a capable person in self-defense who was trying to kill him.
nope. he got angry when he saw a kid in his neighborhood not doing anything wrong. he followed him and killed him in anger

yo if i can't bang 17 year olds and not go to jail then you don't get to call them adults either. for the record i turned down a 17 year old a few months ago.

Advice God- "tho shall not kill! unless they are witches, gay, heathen, enemies,muslims,slaves,poor,adulterous,rebellious kids,blasphemers or smartasses"

Old
  (#54)
TheThaiger
Banned
TheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond reputeTheThaiger has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2012, 02:15 AM

Quote:
nope. he got angry when he saw a kid in his neighborhood not doing anything wrong. he followed him and killed him in anger

yo if i can't bang 17 year olds and not go to jail then you don't get to call them adults either. for the record i turned down a 17 year old a few months ago.
Not to go further off topic, but your laws regarding sex with a minor (or whatever you call it) are totally tonto. Isn't it classed as rape for anyone over 18 to have sex with anyone under 18? The prisons would be full around here if that was the case in the UK.

Old
  (#55)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
Location: Formerly Abu Dhabi and Dubai,United Arab Emirates, now mostly UK

05-27-2012, 02:37 AM

Pastor Manning...."Black Men Donít Understand Humanity: Black Men Have No Honor"

http://atlah.org/2012/05/25/black-me...have-no-honor/

Mike

Old
  (#56)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member

05-27-2012, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThaiger View Post
Not to go further off topic, but your laws regarding sex with a minor (or whatever you call it) are totally tonto. Isn't it classed as rape for anyone over 18 to have sex with anyone under 18? The prisons would be full around here if that was the case in the UK.
yeah guys in the UK like to do kids, duly noted

Old
  (#57)
ChopStick
Undead Poster

ChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-27-2012, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
Pastor Manning...."Black Men Don’t Understand Humanity: Black Men Have No Honor"

http://atlah.org/2012/05/25/black-me...have-no-honor/
Feeding children!!!! Does he have a permit to do that? Has the health inspector approved his kitchen? Citizens we have to put a stop to this atrocity.

I know this sounds ridiculous but I guarantee that someone somewhere is doing it right now. It has been done before under even more insane circumstances. If you are not a government agency, helping the under privileged will bring you a major response from law enforcement.

Last edited by ChopStick; 05-27-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Old
  (#58)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member

05-28-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThaiger View Post
we get it already. the UK is full of people who like to diddle kids

Old
  (#59)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

05-28-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
ianyway all that's just you trying to imagine me as a bad person because i disagree with you and you're belief that GZ was right to stalk and kill a kid that was minding his own business.
Gotta sux going thru life that everythng bad that happens to you is cause of the "man".... just shoot yourself now and put yourself out of your misery...

Oh, GZ was minding his own business too, but you seem to forget his neghborhood is his business, as it is mine in my "hood". You don't like the rules, then don't come to the whitey hood, cause we lay down the laws too......

Heck, I'd be cut into two going to certain neighborhoods in Chicago, and I'd NEVER even get the chance to sucker punch anyone........ They would NOT ask where I was going, they would NOT call the police for assistance, and they would have dumped my body in Lake Michigan or a crack house......

GZ didn't even have his gun pulled, so not sure why you think he wanted to kill anyone......

Old
  (#60)
poolfool1957
Shoebat, shooby dooby doo

poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

05-28-2012, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Gotta sux going thru life that everythng bad that happens to you is cause of the "man".... just shoot yourself now and put yourself out of your misery...

Oh, GZ was minding his own business too, but you seem to forget his neghborhood is his business, as it is mine in my "hood". You don't like the rules, then don't come to the whitey hood, cause we lay down the laws too......

Heck, I'd be cut into two going to certain neighborhoods in Chicago, and I'd NEVER even get the chance to sucker punch anyone........ They would NOT ask where I was going, they would NOT call the police for assistance, and they would have dumped my body in Lake Michigan or a crack house......

GZ didn't even have his gun pulled, so not sure why you think he wanted to kill anyone......
Not only do you know he got sucker punched but you also know he did not have his gun pulled......so how did you manage to get access to this information.....I mean these FACTS?

Page 4 of 7 « First 234 56 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: