Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Brunswick Centennial Table for sale! (nicest you'll find anywhere)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Brunswick Centennial Table for sale! (nicest you'll find anywhere)
Old
  (#1)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member
Rick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 32990

Brunswick Centennial Table for sale! (nicest you'll find anywhere) - 10-20-2013, 03:17 PM

Brunswick Centennial is now for sale....One of the nicest, if not THE nicest Centennial in existence. NO expense spared with this table. This table was featured in Billiard Digest's Magazine. (Best Home Poolroom edition)

Table

I had always wanted to restore an older Brunswick pool table and determined the model to be the nine foot Centennial commemorating their one hundred years in business. It was the table style in the billiard parlor on which I played during my youth in Illinois. I loved the Art Deco design, along with real Brazilian rosewood rails, and all that aluminum just waiting for a mirror finish. I found the table of my dreams for sale at Corner Pockets Billiards in Orlando, FL.The owner was selling his business and his prized Brunswick Centennial table. I bought the table, had it shipped to Arizona, refinished all the wood surfaces, had the aluminum polished, ordered new slate, Artemis cushions, plus Simonis cloth. I knew from previous experience to use the best possible table mechanic and discovered the best in the business to be Glen Hancock, aka ‘Real King Cobra’. I had to wait a good number of months for his service but it was worth the wait. It was assembled and finished to perfection.

Light

After much searching, I discovered that there was no Art Deco style light fixture available that would complement the Centennial table. I proceeded to design and make the fixture combining various materials and components. The Diamond Billiard Company agreed to make an unfinished cherry wood frame to my specifications. I finished the wood, installed the leather designs in the ten panels, and added the cast silver Art Deco medallions. The top perimeter gallery has laser cut steel panels of my design that were chrome plated and hold the backlit stained glass. The fixture has six eight foot fluorescent tubes, weighs about 150 pounds, and is suspended by four pieces of steel tube. It was a monumental effort to make the fixture and install it in the thirteen foot ceiling.

Cue Rack

The idea to make a cue rack started with the purchase of an antique bronze Art Deco lady figure. The antique ivory billiard ball held by the woman was an added embellishment. I designed and made the cue rack with all surfaces covered in various types of leather including python, shark, ostrich, and stingray. Recessed casters allow for mobility. The rack holds twenty cues.

Asking 16k for the package, that does not include crating and shipping. Table is located In Tucson Az. 520 977 3414

Wow!!!
Old
  (#2)
plshrk22
A Holes Billiards
plshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond reputeplshrk22 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Wow!!! - 10-20-2013, 03:55 PM

What a setup!!

Follow me on Facebook to see some of the nicest cue photos around! - https://www.facebook.com/aholebilliards

Current Cues for Sale

Two New Josh Treadways - http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=373160

Email for faster response - alexgoeden@gmail.com

Centennial
Old
  (#3)
ga9ball
South West Buyer!
ga9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond repute

Centennial - 10-20-2013, 05:03 PM

WOW! Nicest Centennial & Room to have it in! Cool cue rack too!
GLWS

AMERICAN CUE PICKERS ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/americancuepickers?ref=tn_tnmn
GREG ANTONAKOS
SERIOUS BUYER/COLLECTOR OF SOUTH WEST CUES

Will take South West on consignment
Contact Info:ga9ball@gmail.com

845-489-4122

Old
  (#4)
realkingcobra
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

10-20-2013, 05:22 PM

I remember that table wow, finally done...and in my life time as well great job, hell of a light set up, and cue rack holder as well

Old
  (#5)
$TAKE HOR$E
champagne - campaign
$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2013, 05:26 PM

Helluva view.....sweet table as well

Don't be afraid to say what everyone else is thinking, they will talk about you forever
~ unknown

The human brain can subjugate anything, even real pain
~ Bruce Lee

Ya'll warned me, but I didnt listen.....
~ Death Ball

I'd like to bet but to me it's totally gambling for sure.
~ genomachino

WWW.MACECUES.COM

DBADF, U CANT OUT LAST US

Old
  (#6)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2013, 06:03 PM

everything about this setup is about 1 notch above perfect.

GLWYS

best,
brian kc

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Old
  (#7)
renegadej
AzB Silver Member
renegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond reputerenegadej has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-20-2013, 06:15 PM

wow that's dot to be one of the best pool setups EVER

Old
  (#8)
grindz
AzB Silver Member
grindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond reputegrindz has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

10-20-2013, 06:26 PM

Beautiful room Rick.

GLWS.

td

Old
  (#9)
alstl
AzB Silver Member
alstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2013, 06:41 PM

Magnificent. I thought the first picture was a painting.

Well done.

Old
  (#10)
ctran
I don't jump
ctran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond reputectran has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2013, 01:17 AM

an awesome set up that demonstrates your unrivaled passion for the game sir

Old
  (#11)
jmurphy
SWEET
jmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond reputejmurphy has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2013, 02:14 AM

Truly Amazing in every way.
It's obvious you are a person of considerable means, why put so much time, effort, love and money into making something this perfect and then sell it?

In the Case:
Shooting: RJ sneaky w/Jacoby Hybrid shaft
Breaking: "In the Market for a new one"
Jump: Alex Brick 3 piece jump cue
Case: Custom 2X4 1960 Mason case (JB cases)

Wowwww !
Old
  (#12)
Dunnn51
Summer is over! : (
Dunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond repute

Wowwww ! - 10-21-2013, 05:43 AM

Truly Bee-u-tee-full !

I too am struck by your passion for detail. The cue rack is something to behold !

One Question: Does it come with a "French Maid" option to keep the place in top form?

" If I had 8 hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend 6 sharpening my axe" ~~~ Abraham Lincoln

The memories of a man in his old-age, are the deeds of a man in his prime. ~~~ Pink Floyd.

Old
  (#13)
j13smiley
AzB Silver Member
j13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond reputej13smiley has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2013, 06:10 AM

amazing!

Old
  (#14)
mel_smOg
AzB Silver Member

mel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond reputemel_smOg has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2013, 07:34 AM

the view is just unreal, you are a lucky man

Playing cue: California Burl Kikel
Shaft: Mezz HP2
Tip: G2 Soft/ Moori Med
Break: Varney J/B
Jump: Alex Brick

Snooker cue- John Parris Classic Cue

Other cues:

Searing
John Williams Custom Scull cue with Ca$h Ferrule less shaft
JD
Nova Titlist conversion

------------>>>>>Cheap Searing Conversion!!!!!!

Old
  (#15)
Jive
Professional Racker
Jive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond reputeJive has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Jive Send a message via Skype™ to Jive 
10-21-2013, 08:24 AM

The view from the room is just magnificent but the table and the accessories make that view pale in comparison...this is my dream setup...

I know it doesn't help your sale but I'm just dead curious....with a dream setup like this why would u wanna sell?? I can't think of any possible upgrade..

Regards,
Jive Ong

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: