BUFFALOS BILLIARDS • Metairie, LA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
As most of you already know, we are having TWO serious POOL TOURNAMENTS this week/weekend. Ray Hansen will be live-streaming the 16 man, PROFESSIONAL ONE POCKET EVENT.

We will also have a 64 man roster for a Bar Table 9 Ball Tournament, races to 7, DE and YOU SHOULD SEE THE NAMES ON THAT LIST. :woot:

Something extremely unique was done for this ONE POCKET EVENT (and 9 Ball Event) and I wonder if you have ever heard of this before:

Essentially, they have "SAVED" 8 spots in the NINE BALL EVENT for the players who will be knocked out of the One Pocket Event by Saturday, since the one pocket event starts this Thursday.

The 9 Ball event already has many SUPER STARS playing in it and the locals were lucky to have entered in this MEGA NINE BALL EVENT. Local players will MOST LIKELY be playing some champion.

If you want to know who is playing in either event, I'm sure someone has the list and will be happy to update it for you.

I feel like Ed Sullivan when I say, "This is going to be a really, BIG, BIG, BIG SHOE". :D

JoeyA

JoeyA

Silver Member
What are the times? I might drop in.
Is there a spectator fee?

iT STARTS AT 6:30 pm this Thursday AND most likely will roll at NOON each day after that, although it could go a little earlier. They are open 24 hours a day.

You might want to bring your own chair (the kind you carry on your shoulder). Just put it in your car, just in case.

There are some $150 prime seats that can be reserved. Some of the people are coming from all over the U.S. and some want to pay for the seats.

There will NO SPECTATOR FEE.

Come pass a good time.

JoeyA

Last edited:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I really wanted to drive down for that, Joey, but I blew out a knee yesterday (Effusion of the knee), and now I'm chair ridden for awhile. Have fun. :smile:

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
What is this one pocket tournament you are talking about?

I haven't seen any posts on any of the forums about it.
Please give me some details.

Thanks

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
iT STARTS AT 6:30 pm this Thursday AND most likely will roll at NOON each day after that, although it could go a little earlier. They are open 24 hours a day.

You might want to bring your own chair (the kind you carry on your shoulder). Just put it in your car, just in case.

There are some $150 prime seats that can be reserved. Some of the people are coming from all over the U.S. and some want to pay for the seats.

There will NO SPECATOR FEE.

Come pass a good time.

JoeyA

Joey it was cool to get to hang out with you and ShootingArts last month and getting to the big White Diamonds tourney was amazing, BUT if I had a choice I think this event might be even better.

Thanks for the info and I hope to hear you commentating.

JoeyA

Silver Member
It's going to be a GREAT EVENT!

I really wanted to drive down for that, Joey, but I blew out a knee yesterday (Effusion of the knee), and now I'm chair ridden for awhile. Have fun. :smile:

It would have been nice to meet you!

Consider having a buddy drive you. I bet there are a lot of people where you are from that would love to come down for this event.

We had one guy from Oklahoma drive down by himself just to play/watch the local qualifier and he was late getting there so he just watched and drove back home the next day.

You would definitely find lots of material for your humor. Louisiana people like to pass a good time.

JoeyA

JoeyA

Silver Member
Joey it was cool to get to hang out with you and ShootingArts last month and getting to the big White Diamonds tourney was amazing, BUT if I had a choice I think this event might be even better.

Thanks for the info and I hope to hear you commentating.

It was GREAT seeing you again Cuebuddy. So your saying that Shooting Arts and my company wouldn't be as good as this event. I don't know what to say. :D

I'll be playing in the 9 ball event so doing commentary is second on my list even though it is fun. If I do some commentary this week, I may change something up RADICALLY, just to see how it shakes out. :D

My pals Billy Incardona, Nick Varner and Scott Rabon are going to be doing some of the best commentary you will ever hear for the one pocket event and maybe I will sneak in for a little local color or provide some updates on the 9 ball scores/matches.

JoeyA