2 60 inch cues for sale in case

Easton

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello I have 2 60 inch cues that I had made up 7 months ago.I supplied the wood,that was stored for 30 years or so.The cues weigh 23 ounces by design,This is what I shoot with.The case is a mint Schmelke case about 20 years old.The cues have no weight bolts,but have weight added at the correct places,(4 of them) along the cue.One is 30 inches long for shaft and butt,and the other(more of a break or harder playing cue is still weighted correctly,but the joint is an inch or so different,again by design.One cue has 6 months of playing on it,and the other has about 6 hours total play.Both have new $30 Kamui Tips of different hardness. The finish is a matt finish with tung oil,and the cues were sanded on a lathe down to 6,000 grit when the tung oil was applied over several days,for drying time.The shafts are solid maple.The joint is wood to wood of course.All of the man made material is Juma,if memory serves me correctly,including the joint protectors. I am having some memory problems related to health issues so I am giving up the game after 50 years.Because of the cost for the Kamuii tips,the mint older Case,I am asking $500,plus shipping and insurance, for the set of 60 inch cues.I hope the new owner has as much fun with them as I did.Everyone likes to try the longer length cues.
The woods used are bloodwood,cocobolo,Zircote,and a exotic south American elm,I believe.I can take PayPal for payment.Thanks,Jim

Attachments

• cue1.jpg
    cue1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 663
  • cue2.jpg
    cue2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 662
  • cue3.jpg
    cue3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 754
  • cue4.jpg
    cue4.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 646
  • cue5.jpg
    cue5.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 661

Easton

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 60 Inch cues for sale from Jim

Hello,I switched today to Windows 10 and a new computer today,so please bear with me...everything looks different. A friend made the cues,he does not want to get involved with cue sales.He makes 5 cues a year,now for the past 6 decadeshe made about 20 or so.I was mentored since college in 1968 from Steve MIzerak.He always played a 23 ounce cue.He had several cues from this maker.I think the price is very fair.I will not need them now,due to my health changes. Hope you can have fun with them.Please email me with any other questions.
Thanks,Jim

Easton

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 60 inch cues for sale in case -PRICE REDUCTION

Who made cues?

Hello, I am dropping the price $100 to $400 plus shipping and insurance,for this set of 2 custom 60 Inch cues in a Schmelke mint case.Please see my first ad for details and photos.
Thanks,Jim

Easton

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 60 inch cues in case for sale.LOWERED PRICE !!!!!!!!!

I am lowering the price to $325 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello i have 2 60 inch cues that i had made up 7 months ago.i supplied the wood,that was stored for 30 years or so.the cues weigh 23 ounces by design,this is what i shoot with.the case is a mint schmelke case about 20 years old.the cues have no weight bolts,but have weight added at the correct places,(4 of them) along the cue.one is 30 inches long for shaft and butt,and the other(more of a break or harder playing cue is still weighted correctly,but the joint is an inch or so different,again by design.one cue has 6 months of playing on it,and the other has about 6 hours total play.both have new $30 kamui tips of different hardness. The finish is a matt finish with tung oil,and the cues were sanded on a lathe down to 6,000 grit when the tung oil was applied over several days,for drying time.the shafts are solid maple.the joint is wood to wood of course.all of the man made material is juma,if memory serves me correctly,including the joint protectors. I am having some memory problems related to health issues so i am giving up the game after 50 years.because of the cost for the kamuii tips,the mint older case,i am asking $500,plus shipping and insurance, for the set of 60 inch cues.i hope the new owner has as much fun with them as i did.everyone likes to try the longer length cues.
The woods used are bloodwood,cocobolo,zircote,and a exotic south american elm,i believe.i can take paypal for payment.thanks,jim

Easton

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 60 inch cues lowered price

I AM OFFERING THESE 2 60 INCH CUES IN A 40 YEAR OLD MINT SCHMELKE CASE FOR ANY OFFER,WELL ALMOST ANY?
Thanks,JIm