FS:Universal Smart Shaft 3/8-11 adapter Moori Med tip

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FS:Universal Smart Shaft 3/8-11 Moori Med tip

Listed on Ebay high bidder gets it. I don't end auctions early. Thanks

Shaft Link
 
Last edited:
The ferrule thickness is the only difference I believe. The thicker ferrule is RS and the thinner is LS if I am not mistaken. Unfortunately, you would have to remove the tip to tell the difference.
 
Ktown D said:
The ferrule thickness is the only difference I believe. The thicker ferrule is RS and the thinner is LS if I am not mistaken. Unfortunately, you would have to remove the tip to tell the difference.
Tip was replaced when it came in and it was the thinner ferrule so this would be a LS. Thanks for the info
 
will fit a southwest or pete omen

Still looking for offers this shaft will fit a Southwest or Pete Omen
 
Cuedog said:
What's the length and mm? Thanks.

Gene
Universal Smart Shaft 3/8-11 adapter it is in excellent condition with a new Moori Med tip 12.65mm and I'm sure 29"
 
Back
Top