Official Challenge to Rhea

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Rhea posted in another thread that she beats C player 100%.

Sorry, I am not believing it..

I, Short Bus Russ, as an established C player, do hereby challenge Rhea to a match..

Just so there are no complaints about a short race, I am willing to bet a little bit and play a longer race.. Race to 21 for a thousand?

My level of play has been well established on here as a C player. You say you could beat me 100% of the time.

Prove it.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
realize

Do you realize that you will have to travel to outside St.Louis. Pick her up and take her to play. Find her a backer as she never has more than $40 on her. Then after you beat her have to give her a ride home? Oh yeah and have to listen to hours of total garbage about pool and gambling that makes no sense.

good luck sir.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you realize that you will have to travel to outside St.Louis. Pick her up and take her to play. Find her a backer as she never has more than $40 on her. Then after you beat her have to give her a ride home? Oh yeah and have to listen to hours of total garbage about pool and gambling that makes no sense.

good luck sir.

This............

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
OK Clayton, I am intrigued now from your post in the other thread and this one.

I always liked the Steak Horse, Go all in, Back it and jack it gambling lingo and stuff.

Tell us what the Gambler says.

We're accustomed to Coco's posts so it can't hurt our eyes that much.

Russ, up the bet. If you lose, you have to give Good Night Kisses too. Just to give you a little extra incentive, not to lose.

Last edited:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member

I always liked the Steak Horse, Go all in, Back it and jack it gambling lingo and stuff.

Russ, up the bet. If you lose, you have to give Good Night Kisses too. Just to give you a little extra incentive, not to lose.

The last line cracked me up. Is he using tongue or no tongue on those kisses? It's got to be deep, passionate, and sloppy kisses....eh?

Rhea posted in another thread that she beats C player 100%.

Sorry, I am not believing it..

I, Short Bus Russ, as an established C player, do hereby challenge Rhea to a match..

Just so there are no complaints about a short race, I am willing to bet a little bit and play a longer race.. Race to 21 for a thousand?

My level of play has been well established on here as a C player. You say you could beat me 100% of the time.

Prove it.

One problem she's broke. Remember she is looking for a rich retired backer.

It's easy to have heart when there is nothing to lose. Unless you bet your own you have no idea. Me I play well and have cash so the window is so wide open I don't even have a wall to put it on.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not great at odds making by any means but I would venture a guess here and say that I believe ShortBus has the nuts here.

Ouch. Not going to touch that with a ten foot pole... yikes, another euphemism.

-Sean <-- there's a mine field here, folks; watch your step!

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

STAKE Horse