JB's AZB

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
What, does John Barton own a piece of AZB too? Enough of this crap. It's really getting very old. Johnnyt

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
NO!!!! It's mine, it's mine! I want it all! I know what I'll do, I'll get a Trademark. :eek:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What, does John Barton own a piece of AZB too? Enough of this crap. It's really getting very old. Johnnyt

John is a big believer in the old, "There is no such thing as bad publicity."

Unfortunately he has yet to figured out that that is a myth.

Lou Figueroa

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Jay

NO!!!! It's mine, it's mine! I want it all! I know what I'll do, I'll get a Trademark. :eek:

I made a translation of "Pool Wars" in ancient Sanskrit...hope you don't mind. After one day it is on the NY Times best seller list!

Wedge

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jay™ Helfert™

Great, just send me my royalty! :D

I must ask you to cease and desist from using Jay™ jay™ Helfert™ or helfert™ as I am hereby serving notice that I claim the trademark on these words, also the letter J™.

I was going to claim "is" but turns out some William Jefferson Clinton fella has that locked up!

Hu™ (Member AZB™) Yee-haaaaa™ this is fun, er™ fun™

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Leverage

Lawsuit!!!

I have my buddy Jim Rempe on speed dial! If you drop the lawsuit I won't remind him of the time he took you into his home out of a snow storm and then you proceeded to kick his ass in bank pool In return for he and Sally's hospitality!

We square now Jay?

Wedge

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Help me out is it called the IGNOR OPTION, where you can block all posts by anyone you want. Or do you just like complaining about JB Cases hoping for some attention?

Or do you want to start more drama? :confused:

Help me out is it called the IGNOR OPTION, where you can block all posts by anyone you want. Or do you just like complaining about JB Cases hoping for some attention?

Or do you want to start more drama? :confused:
If you block crazy Johnny there wouldn't be much left to read. I think he's sniffed a few too many Chinese glue fumes. The man is completely gone batshit crazy.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Actually, this got me thinking. and for the record I want a bonus and or cue related materials. AZBilliards should not let incorporated, licensed LLC or any other form of business related to pool freely advertise their merchandise here. And that includes and is not limited to cue makers, case makers or any billiard related business. Its a forum for the consumer/player, not an advertising agency. how do you think facebook,twitter and even google make their money?? the consumer, in their case the retarded people posting selfies and moronic comments log on, and the companies pay for them to see their product in various advertising, PR and cross promotional tactics. as I type this I see a USAPL advertisement, why don't they just create an account and start bombarding threads?? instead of paying for an adv.? what separates them from john barton? for the record I have a custom rugged and several cues, im not trying to disrespect anyone, just wondering what the mentality/philosophy of AZB is.

wanted to add that I've seen people like Royce Bunnell have an account and also advertise here. so that's fine, I don't see OB showing off their cues in the cue gallery, you can be a member and be a respectable businessman.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hoffXP_468x476.jpg