112 Ball Run

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Congrats on the 112... breaking 100 is a badge to lots of folks.. Not sure if it's your first but hoping it's not your last.....

Chris

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Very cool, Lou.

This sorta thing ought to be here too, not just the other forum.

Congrats

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
You must of had the wind at your back on every shot. ;)

Well done! Pretty dam impressive. :thumbup:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

Attachments

• IMG_4842.jpg
    IMG_4842.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 420

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh no, I can see it now. John Barton will want to play you in straight pool for a million dollars. LOL Congrats, 112 balls is impressive.

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou, we've gone back and forth once or twice, but sincerely, congrats. I'm just getting into straight pool, and look forward to breaking 100 some day (I hope).

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Very nice I ran my first 102 over the weekend feels pretty good congrads :thumbup:

Pidge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats. I'm more interested in the 3C instruction....

I friggin' love learning about that game. I find it highly addictive to learn the various systems. But really well done on the run, Lou.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou -

You mentioned you have done it before, what is your high run?

I envy the straight pool players, the high run score really gives a good indication of skill level, IMO. The other games really don't have that.

Congrats, and you are always in the right section with good news.

Ken

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh no, I can see it now. John Barton will want to play you in straight pool for a million dollars. LOL Congrats, 112 balls is impressive.

There was some discussion in St. Louis about how posting this video would effect, um, well, ah, future enterprises. But I concluded that it was pretty well known before that I'd run over 100 several times so I am confident this video will have no impact on some peoples :) Thanks, nobcitypool.

Lou Figueroa