Old
  (#556)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-10-2014, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
I'm asking again, and please don't use the claim that because I can go KROGERS and buy a sack of taters in peace means that anarchy works.

I can go to KROGERS and buy a sack of taters in peace because we don't have anarchy.
So, you don't chose that route, but are simply commanded to obey?

You go to Krogers because that's where the food is that you can get peacefully, cheaply, in the quality you want and the price you can pay.

Who planned all of that for you? No one. Yet it happens without such a planner.

Please continue to just ignore this obvious, unplanned route to wealth and peace as I don't want you to be upset by it.

Jeff Livingston

Last edited by chefjeff; 12-10-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Old
  (#557)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
I'm asking again, and please don't use the claim that because I can go KROGERS and buy a sack of taters in peace means that anarchy works.

I can go to KROGERS and buy a sack of taters in peace because we don't have anarchy.
Is Obomba why you get your food? Is he necessary for that to happen?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#558)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

12-10-2014, 01:04 PM

How would a state ever form if there was FIRST no property to form it?

Krogers came first. That is, production and trade came before govts were ever formed. That is, civilized living came first before govts were ever formed. That is, the state is not necessary for production, trade, division of labor, investment, savings, jobs came about. A state can ONLY form AFTER those values have been produced FIRST. That is, a state, being a criminal gang, must have something to steal before it can steal something.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#559)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-10-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
So, you don't chose that route, but are simply commanded to obey?

You go to Krogers because that's where the food is that you can get peacefully, cheaply, in the quality you want and the price you can pay.

Who planned all of that for you? No one. Yet it happens without such a planner.

Please continue to just ignore this obvious, unplanned route to wealth and peace as I don't want you to be upset by it.

Jeff Livingston
Of course I choose that option. Why does that option even exist?

In a civilized society the odds of a gang of thugs commanded by the local warlord robbing me of my taters on the way home is exceedingly small.

Under anarchy the odds are exceedingly high that the thugs would have already robbed and destroyed KROGER, their offices, their distribution center, their trucks, their tater farm and killed vast numbers of their employees leaving me with no taters to buy.

Now, what was your real plan since your imaginary plan requires a race of perfectly moral people which we both admit does not exist?

Check and mate.

"Hillary Clinton is Jesus risen again."
-justnum-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"Climate change deniers are Racists, Homophobes, Alcoholics and Smokers."
-Wiley Dog-

"I'm guessing the Democrats will be stupid for many years to come."
-Wiley Dog-

"I hate whitey!"
-Wiley Dog-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#560)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2014, 02:10 PM

Quote:
How would a state ever form if there was FIRST no property to form it?

Krogers came first. That is, production and trade came before govts were ever formed. That is, civilized living came first before govts were ever formed. That is, the state is not necessary for production, trade, division of labor, investment, savings, jobs came about. A state can ONLY form AFTER those values have been produced FIRST. That is, a state, being a criminal gang, must have something to steal before it can steal something.

Jeff Livingston

Oh dear Gawd you can't actually believe this stuff.

The Creator of the universe made the property.

Humans scraped by and were nearly extinct until they banded together to protect each other from each other.

That was the root of the state and civilization. This happened circa 6,000 BCE.

From that sprang farming, domestication of animals, trade, roads etcetera.j

Barney Kroger didn't come around for roughly 8,000 years when he founded a little grocery store in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1883 ... and due to not having to deal too much with warlords expanded the operation into a multi billion dollar national chain selling massive amounts of taters along with various and sundry other items.

"Hillary Clinton is Jesus risen again."
-justnum-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"Climate change deniers are Racists, Homophobes, Alcoholics and Smokers."
-Wiley Dog-

"I'm guessing the Democrats will be stupid for many years to come."
-Wiley Dog-

"I hate whitey!"
-Wiley Dog-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Last edited by LWW; 12-10-2014 at 02:23 PM.

Old
  (#561)
arcticmonkey
Banned
arcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond reputearcticmonkey has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2014, 06:16 PM

Nevermind.
You confirmed my suspicion.

Quote:
huh?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#562)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

12-11-2014, 06:55 AM

Quote:

In a civilized society the odds of a gang of thugs commanded by the local warlord robbing me of my taters on the way home is exceedingly small.

Under anarchy the odds are exceedingly high that the thugs would have already robbed and destroyed KROGER, their offices, their distribution center, their trucks, their tater farm and killed vast numbers of their employees leaving me with no taters to buy.

Now, what was your real plan since your imaginary plan requires a race of perfectly moral people which we both admit does not exist?

Check and mate.
Nice strawman.

Under statism, you are robbed as you buy your stuff by a gang that will make you pay no matter what you believe or want to do with your money.

The odds are exceedingly small that private thugs would have already robbed and destroyed KROGER, their offices, etc. or killed vast numbers (You've got an imagination, don't you?) vast numbers dead from who again?

Meanwhile, a salesman was just put out forever for the crime of selling a smoke. What gang did that again?

As those stores in Ferguson were being protected by a PRIVATE GANG, the Oath Keepers, another BIGGER GANG came by and threatened them to allow the rioting mob to have their way. The state gang again.

Meanwhile, the biggest gang is still murdering folks on the other side of the fuggin' world. How are you gonna stop that "civilized" behavior? Oh you don't want to stop it, do you, thus exposing your true desires.

Shall I go on? I can do it longer than you can because I have more evidence of massive crimes from statism than you do from private gangs.
Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#563)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

12-11-2014, 07:44 AM

Quote:

Nice that you falsely equated"civilized" with statism, note that ALL of the evidence points the other way. Example from your current gang called a state:

The govt's latest "bill" is created simply to steal $10,000 from EVERY household in America ("protected" by your gang, remember) to keep and increase the gang's ability to engage what it is founded upon, crime.

The odds of that to happen were 100%. A lot of groceries could be bought for $10K.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#564)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

12-11-2014, 07:52 AM

But wait, statists tell me, the govt does do some good, ya know and it brings civilization to the masses....Like this?:

Quote:
(Of the $10,000 dollars stolen from every uS household, the)lawmakers are adding $7 million for a new anti-heroin task force run out of the Justice Department's COPS Office. The money will be used as part of a competitive grant program for drug enforcement, including investigations and operations to stop the distribution or sale of the drug, according to Democrats.
Add in the amount taken to provide the incentives for Afghanistan to be biggest producer of opium in the world's history and as the state works both sides of the deal, drug abuse proliferates in the streets of America and the police state grows with the new money to "stop" herion use.

Putting on the brakes and the accelerator like that at the same time doesn't help, but that's the natural way of a state, because it is founded, built, and run on crime as its main principle.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#565)
mohrt
Student of the Game
mohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

12-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Uh oh, Microsoft started accepting the funny money.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/11/m...akes-bitcoins/

http://www.billiardsthegame.com/ Taking your game to the next level.

Old
  (#566)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

12-18-2014, 10:50 AM

I just found this beautiful link to a complete Bitcoin pricing comaprisons at Kitco:

http://www.kitco.com/finance/bitcoin/

It might come in handy for some here when seeing the direction Bitcoins are going.

Jeff Livingston

PS The Microsoft deal is BIG, imho.

Old
  (#567)
Rain-Man
Team Deplorable
Rain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond repute

12-26-2014, 09:41 PM

Bitcoin has its own bowl game now.. I've followed Bitcoin since it's inception, and also this thread, but I was a bit surprised to look up at the TV and see a Bitcoin sponsored bowl game..

Interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, NPR liberals are all on ignore

Rain-Man

G2 Tips For Sale Here

New McDermott Stinger NG01, NG05, and NEW NG06 Break Cues for sale here

New Aramith Red Circle Cue Balls with FREE Carrying Pouch for sale here

Old
  (#568)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

12-27-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Man View Post
Bitcoin has its own bowl game now.. I've followed Bitcoin since it's inception, and also this thread, but I was a bit surprised to look up at the TV and see a Bitcoin sponsored bowl game..

Interesting.
I'm betting the Microsoft deal tipped it.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#569)
mohrt
Student of the Game
mohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond reputemohrt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

12-27-2014, 12:13 PM

Quote:
I'm betting the Microsoft deal tipped it.

Jeff Livingston
I'm sure the bitcoin bowl was in the works long before the Microsoft announcement. You can find the bitcoin bowl commercials here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BitPayVideos

http://www.billiardsthegame.com/ Taking your game to the next level.

Old
  (#570)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

12-27-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:

Check and mate.

Come on El Dub CJ lives in a fairy tale that he thinks is reality.

Page 38 of 46 « First 28363738 3940 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: