Robin Williams

RayBell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robin William's billiard room, from the listing of his mansion for sale. Wondering if he was actually a player/enthusiast. Or, had a billiard room "just because"... RobinWilliamsBilliards.jpgRest In Peace....

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a tragic loss. He brought a lot of laughs into this world. Also his acting just got better and better. Very sad day.

I could see him joking around and playing with buddies. Would be hard to imagine him playing seriously.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Says he suffered depression, what a terrible disease. I have seen it devastate loved ones firsthand and it is awful. My sincere condolences to his family... Very sad....

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Gosh, he was so accomplished. We lost an HOF comedian, actor and good hearted man.

I drew my observations over the years watching this icon - that behind his smile, was an internal struggle. Life is so fragile and often is a personal choice... You'll be missed Mrs. Doubtfire. :sad:

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
I loved that guy, he's comedy style agreed with me. I am truly sad he passed the way he did. I've been in his shoes and was able to find a way out, pool being one of the few places where I could find solace. Nice room, and I hope that his wife didn't put up the house up already as a previous post said, that would be even sadder.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Depression is so heinous. Just imagine being so utterly sad and unhappy that you'd want to end your life. That is depression at it's darkest hour....

i8ap4t

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I loved that guy, he's comedy style agreed with me. I am truly sad he passed the way he did. I've been in his shoes and was able to find a way out, pool being one of the few places where I could find solace. Nice room, and I hope that his wife didn't put up the house up already as a previous post said, that would be even sadder.

I believe that the picture is from when his manson was on the market in April, after he decided to return to the 12 step rehab program.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
What a tragic loss. He brought a lot of laughs into this world. Also his acting just got better and better. Very sad day.

I could see him joking around and playing with buddies. Would be hard to imagine him playing seriously.

That's what I was thinking very sad was always a great actor

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
What a terrible, terrible loss.

I have many wonderful memories that I will always hold dear thanks to Robin's genius......

His impromptu's with Jonathan Winters.
Mrs. Doubt fire
Mork and Mindy
Peter Pan
Good Morning, Vietnam
Dead Poet's Society.......and on and on....

All heightened by his personal charm and friendliness.

RIP, Robin Williams, you certainly made a wonderful and lasting contribution to our lives and culture. People such as you are sorely needed.

Will Prout

Last edited:

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of all the People that are so needed in this world of today--he is one of the most..So sorry to hear of this,He Made Me Laugh ,and depression is the cause..Terrible , It Is,,.RIP Sir ,,You Will Always Be Admired ...Even Through The Sadness:(

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one really hurts. If there ever was one person who had an impact on my sense of humor it was Robin Williams. I recall seeing his very first special on TV back in the late 70's and if you ever get the chance watch it -- it is memorizing and hilarious to see someone so quick and off the hook. I think it completely changed my outlook on what was funny. Just a couple of years ago Gail and I got a chance to see him on Broadway in a serious piece called "Bengal Tiger at the Bagdad Zoo." A totally different side of him but equally compelling. It is a shame he wasn't able to defeat his depression.

Lou Figueroa