Meucci Cues

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I absolutely was not saying there is a "conspiracy", but very good marketing. I am attempting to put context to those coming to look for honest reviews.

Fair enough. But I was not the only one to see your comments that way ans use that term to describe it that way.

this forum began to promote Predator products which was a major competitor of Meucci due to the fact that Meucci was the only cue maker whose claim to fame was that of reducing deflection and being on the cutting edge for technology in understanding how to accomplish this. He was the only manufacturer who addressed it at the time (since the early 70's).

This forum promoted it? I don't see it that way. My perspective might be different though as I havebeen here reading every day...for years.

In fact what you talk about regarding Mr Meucci and his shaft research has been discussed here extensively. Seriously, it has. Hand his work has been frequently duly credited.

As far as trying to tie Budget Billiards to issues regarding the Meucci repair dept or any other manufacturer's individual disputes (sold by other vendors) only because we also sell their product... is just silly

I was referring to the archive of brochures and catalogs that Budget maintains. It is the best online resource for identifying and researching old Meucci cues.

I was not referring to sales or repairs in any way.

You might want to consider the perceptive of those of us outside your company and how we see it rather than dictate to us what we should see.

To me and MANY others, Budget is indelibly linked to Meucci because of the archive. In fact many are referred to Budget for vintage Meucci matters rather that Meucci himself.

In almost any post here about identifying an old Meucci, Budget is brought up, not the Meucci web site nor even Bob himself. If that does not make Budget indelibly linked to Meucci, then what does?

I meant the comment in an extremely positive sense by the way, and you seem to have taken it as a negative.

I believe the free market has caused a major shift in the ability to manipulate reviews. If you know of reviews that are manipulated...I would sure like to know about it.

I am a former IT executive and still work a great deal with online resources. My own company is in fact tightly linked to internet. To that end I am very in touch with trends. Anybody in the web marketing industry knows that online review manipulation has been a real problem for years and there are in fact niche businesses that have been feeding that for years. It isn't anything new and has even invited federal attention and regulatory consideration.

I am personally unaware of specific incidents in the cue industry but it is in fact a widely known "dirty secret" in web marketing that online reviews are commonly and intentionally falsified. The general public remains swayed by them and generally unaware of the manipulation.

I don't have the time or resources to dedicate to researching the voluminous reviews in any industry, including pool cues.

Areas where I know such reviews have been heavily manipulated are in car sales, travel booking companies, hotel reviews, doctor reviews, hospital reviews, software reviews, PC reviews, and more.

In fact, Google rewards websites that use 3rd party reviews with higher ranking.

Yes, they do.

And they have had little success in putting a dent in the manipulation of the third party reviews.

For instance, I got a cue in from Saudi Arabia who wanted to have a Meucci shaft installed on a cue. The maker that is out of business. The cue was the thickest at the joint any of us had ever experienced (.910). Nothing would make this cue play better, it was a club... not even a Z3 or a The Pro Shaft. The cue needed to be cut down to a normal size. Meucci did not want to work on the cue. I told the customer I was going to send it back (our cost $70 shipping). Instead, we were instructed by the customer to send it to a small Cue maker. Two months later, the cue was returned to us to fit the new shaft. Looked beautiful, but warped as a snake. The small cue maker couldn't make it right. He did not have the acumen or the finances to correct his mistake (living hand to mouth). Rather, than worrying the customer. It was a $1200 cue. I took it back to Meucci, and they graciously helped us out...they took the cue apart below the wrap, recut the forearm and the cue is now perfect. Of course now we are coughing up the additional cost and are paying out more than we charged the customer...but it is a good customer. Still, the customer is frustrated with us, because the repair took 3 months.

I love this story.

There are numerous lessons here.

One is that when you stick your neck out in customer service you can easily get it lopped off. Sometimes knowing where to draw the line is hard. Personally, I go as far as I can. Rarely do I have any issue result, it ultimately pays off for me. But I am in a very different industry with a very different client base.

Another lesson is that often dealers get more attention from makers than those of us individuals out here. That can be a good thing or a bad thing. Meucci stepped up...but the customer was not happy in the end. As you say, it is a good customer, so in the big picture it may be worth the loss on the deal.

Do you think Meucci would have gone so far with that cue if some anonymous individual brought it to them? Less likely I think.

I encouraged Mr Meucci to post here and hope he will occasionally answer some of his competitors sneers as they applaud any bad review. He is not very computer literate and has only 2 people in his office. A bookkeeper and a sales rep. So, I doubt you will have an ongoing conversation on this forum. I only occasionally come to see what is on here when I hear from a Pro player, or a customer about a particular thread.

I understand we might not see Mr Meucci here much. Dan Janes is not big on internet use either. He has posted a little here. I would assume many of the "old timers" are not big internet users.

Frankly, I am just glad to see at least one post from Bob Meucci. I am glad this pot got stirred.

I think it is important for those new to the forum understand that this forum began to promote Predator products which was a major competitor of Meucci due to the fact that Meucci was the only cue maker whose claim to fame was that of reducing deflection and being on the cutting edge for technology in understanding how to accomplish this.

Regarding Predator. Well, as I said I am a collector now. But I am a former player. I think I know a thing or two about using a cue. I have had exactly one Predator. I won it off a guy while playing 9 ball with my old Joss. He didn't have the cash, so I took the cue. The cue is probably worth $500. I played it a couple times and then traded it here on AZB for a new condition McDermott from the mid-seventies as well as an old It's George case that needed refinished. I am sure the guy was thrilled with the deal. He felt he made profit. But I am extremely happy with the trade because in my opinion that Predator played like crap. It felt like crap. Nice 8 point full splice splice. Yes, it had low deflection. So what? I play with a Joss with ivory ferrules. I compensate for deflection. It is part of my skill set. And since there is no such thing as zero deflection it has to be part of everybody's skill set that wants to get anywhere in this game.

I am nobody really. Just a guy with an old Joss that digs cues. And I have about 85 of them now. I played. And I played such people in the way distant past with names like Nick, Mike, Efren, and such like that....but mostly not...

I am here for my pleasure. And I will keep it honest and keep it real. Why? Because it matters to me.

I have exactly one Meucci. A Meucci Original and it needs refinished. I am perhaps looking for another. But it has to be special, and it has to be a deal. I passed one up recently. It is a cool cue, but it is not "the one".

I look forward to Meucci being around for a long time. I expect the company to outlast me. I also expect there will be a few unsatisfied customers along the way, and I hope they post here. I enjoy the debate. Personally I don't get into it and bash Meucci as I have no reason to. But I certainly will support those who want to say what they have to say.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I ve been playing with a Meucci since the 80's. Great stick.
I've also taken up 3 Cushion and was wondering if they would consider a 3C line.
Ain't nuthin' hits like a Meucci.

I highly doubt anybody is building custom cues to equal Meucci in any way, so I guess you are correct

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I absolutely was not saying there is a "conspiracy", but very good marketing. I am attempting to put context to those coming to look for honest reviews. I think it is important for those new to the forum understand that this forum began to promote Predator products which was a major competitor of Meucci due to the fact that Meucci was the only cue maker whose claim to fame was that of reducing deflection and being on the cutting edge for technology in understanding how to accomplish this. He was the only manufacturer who addressed it at the time (since the early 70's). As such, this forum particularly attracted detractors and continues to have many of the early followers who are ready to shout down any poster who has anything good to say. nice fairy tale but this time try not fabricating the whole statement......whats next, meucci invented the laminated shaft? Red dot grain direction indicator.....which was being done by players decades before....bondo filler in handles under wraps....tons of off center ferrule issues, inventing information about woods....a flat laminate is more radially consistent than a radially spliced pie set up......

can we have some more myth creator vids?

got to love comedy

Last edited:

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Over the past year, I ordered two totally custom cues from Meucci. I completely designed both. Great playing cues and they're gorgeous. And, most importantly for me, being as I designed them, they're exactly what I wanted. There are a ton of great cue makers out there as everyone knows and everyone has their preferences. I gave a lot of thought to it before I went to Meucci. I am 100% satisfied.

P.S. The sales person there, Barbara, is the BOMB. Thanks again, Barb!

Sometimes

My hats off to the creators of this forum for their smart marketing that has gained it the #1 spot for keywords "Meucci pool cue review" on Google. It seems comments from the forums inception are kept and stored to further help keep that rankin. When following this forum one must keep in mind that this forum was started by the a top selling dealer of Predator cues and has an attraction of like-minded individuals, who would like to see Meucci Cues reputation to be tarnished. Meucci is and always has been the top selling brand of pool cue for a very good reason... National and International Pros, local pros and the average pool hall junkie love the way they feel, look and play. I would caution anyone who would look to this forum for an honest review of the product. Those who would speak of their collection of Meucci cues and the very positive experience with Meucci are quickly dispatched by a close nit clique of competitors.

We are the #1 Meucci Retailer with a 60 Day Return Policy, yet very few cues are ever returned or complaints that are not expeditiously handled. We too have hundreds of reviews that are made off-site, yet these reviews are far and wide of our customers positive experience. We are unable to alter or delete these honest reviews.
I a Pro shaft from you. The word Pro at the base of the shaft was made of a rubbery substance and came off in about week. I too, have not received responses to many emails.

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i bought a Meucci cue in the late 80's.
It played great.
Couple months later the ferulle cracked,I had it replaced.
6 months later it was warped and unplayable. I always kept it in the house,not in the trunk of the car.
Never considered buying one again.
I think all the all great posts above are a little over blown.
I have always thought that Bob Meucci owed me a new cue.
I gave you money and you sold me junk.
I've got a made in China Lucasi cue that is 9 years old and looks brand new.

I'm sure there will be less respectful posts coming.
I just saw this. You are not alone in your negative experience with Meucci. I've never owned one but know a lot of guys that play them and I often hear that they play older Meucci's but would never buy a new one and that they have also had very poor customer service experiences. I don't have a dog in this hunt but both sides of any story should be heard.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I've had several Meucci cues, my first was when I was still in college. I recently started playing again, after 25 years, and sent my old cue in for refurbish. It has been there a LONG time now but no ETA. I look forward to getting it back someday but know I will spend more refurbishing it than it is worth. Huge disappointment and as a result I had to purchase a couple other cues to use.

I bought several cues, including another Meucci. For some reason, I am for whatever reason loyal to the brand. I recently dropped $1400+ on a new one with a CF shaft and I've never played better.

I'm selling my Pechauer, Lucasi, and McDermotts, I have no need for cues I no longer wish to use.

Just my two cents....

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Howdy All;

I made a post awhile back about my own experience with the cue maker being discussed
My post is #4;

that's all I got's to say about dat.

hank

Joegolf

Registered
Meucci Cues-The Standard Of The Industry
Back On Top

To all Meucci Cue players and those of you considering what cue to purchase, take heart, here are the facts:
Meucci Cues have been made exclusively in only five locations-
From 1963-1971-Chicago area north suburbs as BMC Cues.
1975-1979 Memphis, TN on Getwell Rd
1979-1997 Olive Branch MS (there was also a smaller satellite factory that operated in the late 80's and into the 90's in Senatobia MS, in addition to the Olive Branch facility)
1997-2006 Sledge MS.
2006-Present-Byhalia, MS. This is our current location.
Meucci Cues have NEVER been made in China, which has been falsely stated in this forum.
Unlike other manufacturers, such as Predator, Lucasi, Players, some lines of McDermott, Viking, and several other brands, Meucci Cues are totally made, in our shop, from raw lumber and materials to finished product, with the exception of the leather tip and the rubber bumper (side note-at one time, early on, even the rubber bumpers were made by my wife in her oven at home!)
FYI-In the last 42 months, Meucci Cues have won more prize money and more tournaments than all other brands put together, and that includes the so called custom cues that in some cases are just assembled from parts bought from suppliers, blanks, joints, joint rings, etc... We at Meucci make it all from raw stock, making us one of the only true custom cue makers.
We invite anyone interested in seeing our operation to come visit anytime, and like the last three years, I will be here to welcome you. Our address is 3709 Highway 302, Byhalia MS
Bonus FYI-Who are the players that are doing all the aforementioned winning you ask? Well, I'll be happy to tell you-how bout this list?
Loree Jon Hasson, Jayson Shaw, Dennis Orcollo, Skyler Woodward, Chris Lawson, Mike Massey, Max Eberle, Kevin Cheng, Corey Deuel, Devin Poteet, Dennis Hatch....the list goes on, my apologies if I left someone out. These players are going out with our cues and winning-not with specially modified one off cues, but cues just like the ones that can be purchased by anyone-our cues are built to perform, and each one is built that way-they aren't assembled and then over-modified to make them perform-we build each one of them to perform, and that's what they do. What was said in the past is still true to this day-One Ball Better.
In the interest of full disclosure, in 2006, we had a line of 6 cues designed by me and 80% manufactured in China, and we ferruled, tipped, and reshaped and finished the shafts here in our Byhalia plant. This was the Medici line of cues, and it was clearly advertised as 80% made in China, and 20% finished in our plant. 100 cues of each model were sold under the Medici label, and the decision was made to cancel the line due to inconsistencies in quality.
In closing, anyone on a forum like this can say anything they wish, with no facts or proof, and hide behind the anonymity of the internet-the less informed are allowed to say anything, true or false, mostly false....
But now you have the absolute truth about Meucci Cues.
Sir, or Bob. Well written and understandable. I alway want a Meucci cue. I finally saved up and called you. That was 20 some years ago before I retired from the fire department. I then had a stroke that my doctor concluded was caused by sucking up all that smoke for 31 years. I couldn’t walk for two years so I figured my three loves in life were gone. No golf, no pool and fortunately most importantly I still had my wife and daughter.
I can’t golf due to walking but pool was still doable. Damn if I didn’t pulll out my Meucci and on the first rack the wood split. It was my fault not yours Bob. Lack of play and leaving it out in hot dry weather. Frequently the temperature here hits 110 degrees with 20 percent humidity. I’ll never be so casual about how I care for it in the future.
I just tossed the cue away. That really hurt. Bugged me for a long time. It was a light blue but and really sharp looking. I’m saving and I think two or three months will be enough. I can’t wait. I’m going to buy a cheapie cue on Amazon in the meantime.
Anyway, great job Bob explaining how Meucci took a brief hit.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Original Post for this thread is seven years ago... much has changed. Bob no longer even owns the company, he sold it.

lord_shar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still have a Meucci Original from the mid 80's that was a graduation present from my parents. It was my first real playing cue, and I was introduced to the brand by one of the regulars at my student union's pool hall:

tJORkbl.jpg

It did end up slightly warping, yet it managed to straighten itself out just a few years later. Given its age and yellowing, it probably needs a refinish to undo a forearm ding and restore it to its original colors. It has great sentimental value and will stay in my cue stable until I pass it onto my youngster.

Joegolf

Registered
Meucci Cues-The Standard Of The Industry
Back On Top

To all Meucci Cue players and those of you considering what cue to purchase, take heart, here are the facts:
Meucci Cues have been made exclusively in only five locations-
From 1963-1971-Chicago area north suburbs as BMC Cues.
1975-1979 Memphis, TN on Getwell Rd
1979-1997 Olive Branch MS (there was also a smaller satellite factory that operated in the late 80's and into the 90's in Senatobia MS, in addition to the Olive Branch facility)
1997-2006 Sledge MS.
2006-Present-Byhalia, MS. This is our current location.
Meucci Cues have NEVER been made in China, which has been falsely stated in this forum.
Unlike other manufacturers, such as Predator, Lucasi, Players, some lines of McDermott, Viking, and several other brands, Meucci Cues are totally made, in our shop, from raw lumber and materials to finished product, with the exception of the leather tip and the rubber bumper (side note-at one time, early on, even the rubber bumpers were made by my wife in her oven at home!)
FYI-In the last 42 months, Meucci Cues have won more prize money and more tournaments than all other brands put together, and that includes the so called custom cues that in some cases are just assembled from parts bought from suppliers, blanks, joints, joint rings, etc... We at Meucci make it all from raw stock, making us one of the only true custom cue makers.
We invite anyone interested in seeing our operation to come visit anytime, and like the last three years, I will be here to welcome you. Our address is 3709 Highway 302, Byhalia MS
Bonus FYI-Who are the players that are doing all the aforementioned winning you ask? Well, I'll be happy to tell you-how bout this list?
Loree Jon Hasson, Jayson Shaw, Dennis Orcollo, Skyler Woodward, Chris Lawson, Mike Massey, Max Eberle, Kevin Cheng, Corey Deuel, Devin Poteet, Dennis Hatch....the list goes on, my apologies if I left someone out. These players are going out with our cues and winning-not with specially modified one off cues, but cues just like the ones that can be purchased by anyone-our cues are built to perform, and each one is built that way-they aren't assembled and then over-modified to make them perform-we build each one of them to perform, and that's what they do. What was said in the past is still true to this day-One Ball Better.
In the interest of full disclosure, in 2006, we had a line of 6 cues designed by me and 80% manufactured in China, and we ferruled, tipped, and reshaped and finished the shafts here in our Byhalia plant. This was the Medici line of cues, and it was clearly advertised as 80% made in China, and 20% finished in our plant. 100 cues of each model were sold under the Medici label, and the decision was made to cancel the line due to inconsistencies in quality.
In closing, anyone on a forum like this can say anything they wish, with no facts or proof, and hide behind the anonymity of the internet-the less informed are allowed to say anything, true or false, mostly false....
But now you have the absolute truth about Meucci Cues.
A new post to a very old post.
Yes, I’ve read quite a few Meucci haters. Fortunately I have nothing to write about them except posite.
I bought my first Meucci in 1999 or 2000. I was very pleased with its looks and play. I won my first tournament (amateur). I felt like the cue did 30% of the work.
My secon cue was pleasing. It was my fault. I ordered a 11.5 mm. It was more than I could handle so I played with my old cue instead.
I just received my Meucci a week ago. It was/is a beautiful cue. I ordered it as a special order. It’s a BMC Casino 10. Has a 12.25 diameter with the joker inset. On day one I knew I had “my very special) cue. I played exceptionally well on arrival day and every day since. I talked to Michael a couple of times during my waiting period. I was given a four to six week estimate for completion. It arrived in two weeks. Without asking, they shipped it using one day shipping to California.
Michael and another customer rep were polite and knowledgeable. I felt like they really wanted to make my experience the best. They succeeded.
I have heard how Meucci lost its way when they sold the company ( is that true?). They bought it back a couple years later. Since then I have heard nothing except they fixed the problems made by the people they had sold it to.
Meucci is very highly rated by some reviewers and junk by others. I think it is just the popular and safe thing to bash them and it is unjustified in my experience. Some people just hate someone who is so successful. Just a guess.
I will be a long time fan. I love my cues. I did buy a Predator Revo a few months back. Nice cue stick but doesn’t have the beauty or great feel of Meucci’s. I order the wood shaft on the Casino 10. I was so impressed that I ordered a carbon fiber shaft a few days ago to see if I can eel out just a little more pots with the CF.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 🤪🤓🤪. My best to everyone outt there that 2024 will be your best year ever.
Joe

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I’ve read quite a few Meucci haters. Fortunately I have nothing to write about them except posite.
I bought my first Meucci in 1999 or 2000. I was very pleased with its looks and play. I won my first tournament (amateur). I felt like the cue did 30% of the work.
My secon cue was pleasing. It was my fault. I ordered a 11.5 mm. It was more than I could handle so I played with my old cue instead.
I just received my Meucci a week ago. It was/is a beautiful cue. I ordered it as a special order. It’s a BMC Casino 10. Has a 12.25 diameter with the joker inset. On day one I knew I had “my very special) cue. I played exceptionally well on arrival day and every day since. I talked to Michael a couple of times during my waiting period. I was given a four to six week estimate for completion. It arrived in two weeks. Without asking, they shipped it using one day shipping to California.
Michael and another customer rep were polite and knowledgeable. I felt like they really wanted to make my experience the best. They succeeded.
I have heard how Meucci lost its way when they sold the company ( is that true?). They bought it back a couple years later. Since then I have heard nothing except they fixed the problems made by the people they had sold it to.
Meucci is very highly rated by some reviewers and junk by others. I think it is just the popular and safe thing to bash them and it is unjustified in my experience. Some people just hate someone who is so successful. Just a guess.
I will be a long time fan. I love my cues. I did buy a Predator Revo a few months back. Nice cue stick but doesn’t have the beauty or great feel of Meucci’s. I order the wood shaft on the Casino 10. I was so impressed that I ordered a carbon fiber shaft a few days ago to see if I can eel out just a little more pots with the CF.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 🤪🤓🤪. My best to everyone outt there that 2024 will be your best year ever.
Joe
glad you like it but i just can't see me ever spending 1500bux for a plastic inlaid tube with a wooden core in it.(power piston). gotta be one of the most ghastly looking cues ever. sorry, that's just my $.02 TON of other cues out there i'd spend that kind of coin on. I can't see how they justify the price to be honest.

Joegolf

Registered
The overall market for Meucci is strong. Their history of money won on tour was #1 for several years. I think Predator has taken over that position now. I bought a Predator Revo with CF shaft a couple of months ago. Actually prefer the Meuccis I have versus the Predator. That is for playability and looks. I’ve always thought Meucci had great looking cues.
Some people prefer Porsche vs Mercedes. That’s why it’s great to have a big selection to satisfy everyone’s taste. Thanks for your opinion, always nice to hear different opinions than just my own. Rack them up and have a fun time.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The overall market for Meucci is strong. Their history of money won on tour was #1 for several years. I think Predator has taken over that position now. I bought a Predator Revo with CF shaft a couple of months ago. Actually prefer the Meuccis I have versus the Predator. That is for playability and looks. I’ve always thought Meucci had great looking cues.
Some people prefer Porsche vs Mercedes. That’s why it’s great to have a big selection to satisfy everyone’s taste. Thanks for your opinion, always nice to hear different opinions than just my own. Rack them up and have a fun time.
You 'think'??? On the pro circuit i'd venture Pred outnumbers Meucci by at least 10-1. Very few top players have used Meucci's in the last 20+ yrs. I'm glad to see new owners bringing the brand back. They really sucked for a long time.

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe
Sooooo...if someone has a markedly different experience than you, it must be because they want to be popular and safe, or just because they like to bash successful people? How utterly ridiculous and narrow minded. Just be happy you've received stuff you're happy with and have some empathy for those that didn't.

Joegolf

Registered
Sooooo...if someone has a markedly different experience than you, it must be because they want to be popular and safe, or just because they like to bash successful people? How utterly ridiculous and narrow minded. Just be happy you've received stuff you're happy with and have some empathy for those that didn't.
I didn’t say or imply anything close to what you wrote. I’d never attack someone personally by saying “narrow mined” or write anything close to you interpretation. I went out of my way to be as diplomatic as possible. I’m sorry you read it and came to those conclusions. Please reread my post, especially the last paragraph. That doesn’t sound anything like you wrote. Just the opposite, I was gracious saying it’s nice to hear different opinions. I never thought for a second that anyone would find my post negative to people who disagreed.
I agree that Meucci went in the toilet after they sold the company to some A-hole who didn’t give a damn about Meucci’s excellence in making sure they produced a work of art that also played as one of the best cues on the market. Meucci returned to the company to try and rehabilitate the Meucci name. My most recent purchase of the Casino 10 is worth every penny to “me”. I love how it plays and looks. Each to their own and I respect the opinions of those who disagree. There are at least four to seven other companies that can claim their cues are the best. That’s why I bought the Predator Revo and respect their cues also.
Anyway, did anyone else read my original post and come to the conclusions as Garczar? I hope not. I’ll bite my tongue what I really thought of Garczar’s reply.

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t say or imply anything close to what you wrote. I’d never attack someone personally by saying “narrow mined” or write anything close to you interpretation. I went out of my way to be as diplomatic as possible. I’m sorry you read it and came to those conclusions. Please reread my post, especially the last paragraph. That doesn’t sound anything like you wrote. Just the opposite, I was gracious saying it’s nice to hear different opinions. I never thought for a second that anyone would find my post negative to people who disagreed.
I agree that Meucci went in the toilet after they sold the company to some A-hole who didn’t give a damn about Meucci’s excellence in making sure they produced a work of art that also played as one of the best cues on the market. Meucci returned to the company to try and rehabilitate the Meucci name. My most recent purchase of the Casino 10 is worth every penny to “me”. I love how it plays and looks. Each to their own and I respect the opinions of those who disagree. There are at least four to seven other companies that can claim their cues are the best. That’s why I bought the Predator Revo and respect their cues also.
Anyway, did anyone else read my original post and come to the conclusions as Garczar? I hope not. I’ll bite my tongue what I really thought of Garczar’s reply.
I included a quote from you. Perhaps you should re-read it yourself. "I think it is just the popular and safe thing to bash them and it is unjustified in my experience. Some people just hate someone who is so successful. Just a guess." So, once again, if someone disagrees with you about Meucci, they must just hate them because they're successful. It couldn't possibly be because they got a lousy cue. Yeah, very fair-minded and reasonable.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My statement(s) about Meucci's are just my $.02 on them, nothing more. Some of their 'fancy' paua inlaid cues are simply ghastly to me. I hope the new guys keep up the work re-building the brand. They can make a good playing cue if they want to. For some time it looked liked they didn't give a shit what went out the door. I like their simple cues and the designs of the late 70's thru the early 90's.